Cheshire High Ltd. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cheshire High Ltd.

How would you rate Cheshire High Ltd. ?

Raymond
"excellent service"
Lisa
"Fast delivery. Absolutely stunning item. Will definitely shop here again!"
"My cat destroyed a gift provided to my wife by our son. 'Roger' supplied the most amazing customer service I have ever had, helping my out via email before I'd ever committed to a purchase, then helping to source and ultimately replace parts of this much treasured item. Roger, genuinely thank you!"
"100% HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE"
"Great communication and a great product, I would highly recommend and would have no hesitation using them again."
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"stags head absolute bargain, smaller versions I have seen for £79.95, very well packaged and speedy delivery."
"Beautiful stags head, highly polished, very pleased with it."
"A very honest, courteous and trustworthy seller. Very pleased with the item I received."
"Cos it did!!!"
"Excellent product, competitive price and speedy delivery !"
"Excellent to deal with - order arrived in good time, well packaged (mountains of polystyrene but....needs must) and undamaged - would def recommend"
"Love, love, love my stag's head! Arrived quickly and looks amazing. Thank you."
"Good product thankyou"
"excellent service"
"beautiful glass vase of excellent quality at a reasonable price"
Hi Ray,
Thank you so much for your kind review, your comments are most welcome.
Roger
"Brilliant customer service. I had a problem with one of the candles I bought and without hesitation I was offered a replacement which was sent out the following day. If all companies looked after their customers like this, then the world would be a happier place. Many thanks Jhone B"
Very many thanks for your kind comments Jhone, very much appreciated thank you. regards Roger.
"Excellent seller , prompt dispatch of piece which arrived in perfect condition. Very accurate description and delighted with my purchase. Would highly recommend Cheshire High Ltd. 100% pleased and satisfied."
"Quick delivery, stunning products, securely packaged."
"Item was received well packaged & protected in the time stated & with free postage."
"Excellent service."
"no probs every thing ok"
"Quick delivery and excellent product thank you"
Great news, your review is most welcome, thank you.

Kind regards
Roger
"Lovely flameless candles at a very good price with free remote. Very quick delivery. Would order from you again."
Thank you so much for your kind review, you are very welcome back at any time.
Best wishes