Chesca Direct Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Chesca Direct
00AM
12AM

About Chesca Direct: Chesca is a female fashion brand that specializes in sizes 14-24. Our target audience are ABC1 30-60 year old, we identify our niche as 'mother of the bride' and 'occasion' wear.

Categories:
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Chesca Direct made you happy

"I ordered a dress at the beginning of February and it arrived a week later. I returned it to Chesca Direct as it was too big and they received it on the 13th February. I have only just received my refund (13th March). I did phone to ask why this was taking so long at the beginning of March and they said their Finance Dept. had not processed the refund. It was over £200. BEWARE WHEN ORDERING DIRECT FROM THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR A REFUND. I will not be dealing with this company in the future."
Are you Chesca Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They are a dreadful company, 14 days and no refund yet magically they take your money in a second. Now I have to wait another 5 days for 'bank processing '. Utter nonsense. Do Not Buy Online From Them."
"My son is getting married soon. I phoned Chesca directly and customer service were extremely helpful, advising sizing and options. The clothes were beautiful but one or two had faults which were replaced without question. The staff were so kind and professional. 100%! My only disappointment is in regard to the refunding policy. Why a two week delay before returning my money when the items were returned immediately? In this age of instant payments such a delay is unethical. However their policy is made clear on purchase so I cannot complain. I would recommend Chesca because the clothes are fabulous and so are the staff!"
"Chesca frazers Glasgow maria and her staff offer personal customer service of an exceptionally high standard fantastic style advice on shape and colour"
"I returned a £381 dress and was told it would take up to 10 days to receive my cash back. I chased to be sure the return arrived ok which it did and was told my cash would be back in my account 25th March at the latest. 26th March 11 days after it was received back I still had not received my cash so phoned to be told it would be done today and could take 3 days. That is totally unacceptable and I will never purchase another item from this company and would not recommend anyone does if there is any chance you may want to return the item for credit"
Chesca Direct is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews