Chesca Direct Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Chesca Direct

How would you rate Chesca Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
m.hunt53@icloud.com

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Chesca Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
M.hunt53@icloud.com
Unverified Reviewer
"My son is getting married soon. I phoned Chesca directly and customer service were extremely helpful, advising sizing and options. The clothes were beautiful but one or two had faults which were replaced without question. The staff were so kind and professional. 100%! My only disappointment is in regard to the refunding policy. Why a two week delay before returning my money when the items were returned immediately? In this age of instant payments such a delay is unethical. However their policy is made clear on purchase so I cannot complain. I would recommend Chesca because the clothes are fabulous and so are the staff!"
M.hunt53@icloud.com
Verified Reviewer
"Chesca frazers Glasgow maria and her staff offer personal customer service of an exceptionally high standard fantastic style advice on shape and colour"
"I returned a £381 dress and was told it would take up to 10 days to receive my cash back. I chased to be sure the return arrived ok which it did and was told my cash would be back in my account 25th March at the latest. 26th March 11 days after it was received back I still had not received my cash so phoned to be told it would be done today and could take 3 days. That is totally unacceptable and I will never purchase another item from this company and would not recommend anyone does if there is any chance you may want to return the item for credit"
Chesca Direct is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews