Cherry Invitations Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cherry Invitations

Tell us how Cherry Invitations made you happy

"Very fast service and excellent communication. Would definitely recommend."
"Efficient and professional. The invites for our wedding looked absoloutly amazing. Would highly recommend, and use again"
"Fantastic quality amd fast delivery!"
"Excellent, quick service. Invitations look great and staff we helpful when I needed to make changes before going to print."
"Good service. Helpful staff, very nice product and prompt delivery."
"Preview arrived quickly, I then bought the invitation's, they arrived a few days later as described. Good overall service and product"
"Very pleased with the product and speed of delivery. Struggled applying discount to the order on web page. Sent email to ask for this to be replied, no responce. Disappointing as I have place three orders with you now. Would like a response and for this to be applied."
"When ordering invitations I emailed to say the 20% code didn't work. No reply, tried ringing numerous times no answer. I emailed to say I've bought invitations regardless and would appreciate the differences of the price refunded to me. Still no reply. Disappointing customer service and wouldn't use"
"I recently placed an order for my engagement invitations. The invitation is being advertised as Vintage lace brown. I specifically chose the card because of the lace. So I was very disappointed to find out, once I received the invitations, that there was no external lace layer but the actual card design was a lace design. I wish I had known before placing the order or at least double checked. Communication is however really good. Prompt responses but the actual card was a disappointment."
Cherry Invitations is rated 4.69 based on 29 reviews