Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

Very friendly from when I joined and are on hand to help anytime. I was very wary of adding my van to a website but I got recommended the site and I’m so pleased I did. Lesley has been amazing helping me out with my ad and is on hand when u need her. I would highly recommend using this website.
Wonderful holiday at withernsea sands. Looking forward to august.
Amazing service, amazing caravan, amazing staff. Could not have been better.
Always used cherished holiday homes. And as usual brilliant service and a great selection of caravans and lodges.
We stayed in north wales in November, the cottage was perfect and exactly as described. Contacting the owner was straightforward and very easy, we have already booked again for next year.
Helpful and professional service by both Lesley & John
We've paid oodles of money to advertise our holiday caravan to various websites, but this one has got us nearly as many bookings as the most expensive one!

***** 5 Stars *****
High quality website, cheap at £10 and awesome at the same time!
Thank-you Lesley for helping me with my advertising. Nothing too much trouble . It is very much appreciated.
You are a Star ⭐
Sonya, thank you for your kind comments, it's very much appreciated. It's always a good idea to re-visit your advert regularly to keep the content up to date and engaging. I'm always happy to assist with this if required.
Like to thank Leslie for her expediency and help with activating my Holiday Let Advert. The advertising format is one of the simplest to negotiate. Cherish Homes word is their honour. As they have experience of both sides of the Hospitality industry is why they are able to provide an excellence uncomplicated customer service. Thank you.
Thank you very much for your very thoughtful review Jean :-)
Myself my wife and two kids stayed at Littlesea holiday park recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. We booked our caravan through cherished holiday homes and we found it to be very clean and a real home from home. The owners put a welcome pack for us. There was an indoor and outdoor swimming pool so that kept our girls happy as the weather was great during our stay. I thought I'd leave this review so you new that you have a great holiday caravan on your website. All the best, Peter & Sue.
Peter, I'm so pleased you had a lovely time.
Lesley, I just wanted to tell people know how fantastic you've been, helping me with my advert x
Lesley, I've just renewed my subscription. We're looking forward to another good year renting out the lodge.
Great addition to our cottage advertising :-)
Wonderful news today, we got our first 2 bookings, our advert only went live 3 days ago. Thank you Lesley and the Cherished team.
Hello Tom, that's great news and thank you for the lovely review.
Fantastic service! With help from start to finish.
Thank you for your lovely review Kate
I've booked a couple of times through this website now. Lesley, the owner, provides a 1st class customer service, she is efficient and her prompt responses helped ensrure our family enjoyed a couple of lovely breaks away! The website is very user friendly and I will definitely use again in the future.
Hello William, I'm so pleased you found some lovely holiday homes.
Fantasic service cant thank Lesley enough for setting up my advert on her website. It looks amazing thank you Lesley. It is a pleasure to be part of this company.
You are very welcome Kate, thank you for your review
So glad i went with Cherished Holiday homes,, i dont have to worry about putting my caravan on as its done for me, well worth the money and so very helpful, couldn,t ask for better service
Thank you Carole for your lovely review.
Wonderful value for money and nothing is too much trouble , very happy and would highly recommend
You are very welcome Sharon, thank you for your review.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 223 reviews