Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £20, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

We have our cottage in the Lakes. We started advertising with Cherished Holiday Homes 12 months ago. We also advertise with another high profile cottage rental company. I have to give credit where it's due. Cherished were amazing all the way through lockdown and have got us loads of enquiries over the 12 months. They offer unbelievable value for money, well worth 5 stars.
Such an easy process to advertise our holiday home at a very competitive price. Wonderful settings and access to allow us to amend our advertisement at a few clicks of a button. Thank you.
Absolutely fantastic customer service would highly recommend them.
Cherished Holiday Homes were very informative and their communication was excellent at all times throughout. I found their live chat a great addition to my user profile.
I rate cherished holiday homes. as they got my chalet registered for bookings and I hope we can get some bookings.
Fantastic fast and amazing value for money.
Page was easy to set up and added bonus I could add a video on it as well :-)
Only been on here a short while but had the best experience so far
Quick response to my query and dealt with well.
All my enquiries for my caravan come through Cherished holiday homes.
Excellent site, so easy to use. The filters made finding the exact property needed.
I rented a 6 berth lodge for just 2 nights, it was exactly as described and better.
Used them to rent our caravan last season and lots of bookings, highly recommend
I have found Lesley and the Team really helpful in helping me set up my advert
Emma, thank you very much for your review. You joined us 10 days ago, on the eve of another lockdown. Guest and owners alike are a little unsure of what will happen in the next month or so, but as soon as the holiday parks say they will re-open, then there will be an upturn in enquiries. I have also reviewed your listing and I'll private message you some recommendations. All the best John
Really easy website to navigate.
Cherished holiday homes are very professional.
The second time we have used Cherished Holiday Homes and found them to be excellent.
Dead easy to find a holiday home.
Great advice given to both advertisers and guests during the Covid19 pandemic.
Just renewed for our 2nd year with Cherished. Very pleased with the number of bookings. I would highly recommend them.
Great service, communicated all that was needed in a timely manner
Easy peasy rental website! Great search facility makes selection a doddle!
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 290 reviews