Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

Very helpful and welcoming.
A very easy site to navigate . Quick and easy, used many times with no problems.
Really pleased with our first years advertising with Cherished Holiday Homes! Thank you.
Extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. Renewed our listing for our 3rd year in a row. Great value for money. A+++++
Very simple and straightforward, excellent site.
Wonderful holiday at withernsea sands. Looking forward to august.
Amazing service, amazing caravan, amazing staff. Could not have been better.
Always used cherished holiday homes. And as usual brilliant service and a great selection of caravans and lodges.
We stayed in north wales in November, the cottage was perfect and exactly as described. Contacting the owner was straightforward and very easy, we have already booked again for next year.
Helpful and professional service by both Lesley & John
Lesley was ever so helpful, nothing was too much trouble. My listing looks amazing, thank you.
The property we stayed at met our every expectation, we are considering booking it again with the family.
Very easy to navigate, great website
Great website, we get lots of enquiries!
Just renewed my subscription, I recommend this company. Plenty of bookings. Very Very Very Good All Round
On the Web chat my query was sorted out in less than a minute. Brilliant, thank you.
Found this site easy to use to list my property. Telephoned Lesley for advice and got an instant friendly response. Very impressed with the appearance of my advert on the web site.
I'm not very confident with computers. Lesley has been brilliant from start to finish. Thank you very much, there's no way I could have created my advert without her help.
Thank you Lesley for helping me with my advert, it looks fab x
Stayed in a caravan we found on the website. Had a lovely time and the owners were very attentive.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 245 reviews