Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

£10 for 12 months advertising - such good value for money! John & Lesley created my advert for me and nothing was too much trouble. Communication has been second to none - great company to deal with! Highly recommended.
Thank you for your kind review, it is very much appreciated.
Lovely company to deal with! I’m not overly confident with technology but both Lesley and John were at hand to help me create my advert. Great value for money and enquiries have started coming in already. Very happy customer right here!
Valerie, it's our pleasure having your lovely holiday home on our website.
Wonderful value for money and nothing is too much trouble , very happy and would highly recommend
You are very welcome Sharon, thank you for your review.
amazing value for money putting my properties on Cherished no extra fees or anything and couldn't fault the help i received when setting up my properties! 4 bookings already i couldn't be happier, keep it coming!!
We've been happy with our time on Cherished Holiday Homes. This is an additional chanel to our main agent and Facebook advertising. We have converted a number of enquiries to bookings. Well worth the small outlay to join.
I have never been more happy to leave a review. You guys are great! I’m a big fan of cherishedholidayhomes.co.uk
Thank you for the lovely review Lloyd, we appreciate your support.
I joined Lesley and Cherished Holiday Homes after a friend recommended them. I was already with another caravan rental company so initially wasn't sure. Having received 5 bookings already I should have done this years ago. I can't believe its only £10. Highly Recommended.
Thank you for the lovely review Freya, I appreciate you believing in us and allowing us to show you what we can do.
I've thoroughly enjoyed the easy nature and practical sense Cherished Holidays brings to holiday rentals. It has made uploading and advertising my current holiday homes effortless. The customer service is great and so is the process! Definitely recommend!
Cherished Holiday Homes has to be one of the best decisions we made regarding our holiday home. The site is user friendly but should you have an issue Lesley and John are on hand immediately! There’s no fuss or stress just an excellent avenue for advertising. Can’t recommend highly enough. Keep up the good work!
Hello Murz, thank you for your lovely review.
We booked a lovely chalet at Burnham and found it through Cherished Holiday Homes. Thank you we had a wonderful holiday. Nick n Tina Day
I joined in February and have had 6 enquires and bookings. Best £10 I’ve ever spent 5*****
Great to hear David
Got 18 holidays which will all be added soon we have some already own which enquires are coming in already for And the admin are great
Cherished holiday homes are an amazing company, I would highly recommend anyone to advertise with them it's great value for money and it's absolutely amazing support, not sure how to do something the owner is very quick to respond and helps where and when needed, not already advertising with them well what ya waiting for best decision you will make.
Very helpful, fast replies and lovely to deal with ;) customer support is outstanding
Pound for pound, Cherished Holiday Homes is the best value website I advertise on. At only £10 for a whole years advertising its amazing. Can’t really believe they can do it for that. We have had 6 bookings in the past 2 months. Lesley is fantastic and really helpful. Regards Bob x
Thank you for trusting us with your advertising Bob
John and Lesley of Cherished holiday homes have listened to their customers and delivered a brilliant website that is easy to navigate and for owners it is easy to set up an advert, brilliant service and keep up the good work
One of the friendliest easiest websites to use. Excellent technical support. Lesley has been so helpful, and gone above and beyond with customer service. The holiday homes are all top quality and it would be my absolute pleasure to recommend them to any future advertisers or guests.
So glad you had a great experience, thank you
I find Cherished Holiday Homes VERY good value for money, site easy to use, staff very friendly, helpful and supportive if ever required and best of all quite a few enquiries for our holiday homes
Although the site provides a reasonably easy interface for both owners/advertisers and guests, there seems very little feedback or interest for bookings, how much promotion on search engines does the site have ?
Good morning Adrian, thank you for your feed. We are working very hard to build our presence, and will keep you updated. We appear on the 1st page of google for most search terms, and are prolific on social media. We have implemented regional specific search terms to build a broader network.
I have been with Cherished Holiday Homes for two years now. I find it a great way to advertise. We get our fair share of enquiries. John and Lesley are ever so helpful when I ask for their assistance they deal with the matter within hours. They also provide a fabulous website and service. I would highly recommend them as an advertising agency for your holiday let.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.96 based on 101 reviews