Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

Great addition to our cottage advertising :-)
After deliberating for ages whether to use a website to advertise our lodge I realize now I should have joined Cherished Holiday Homes months ago. Its been the easiest source for getting enquiries for years. Great website & great value at £10
Whenever we have used cherished holiday homes, we have always found good properties.
Five Star Service and great value for money.
We joined cherished holiday homes in June and have found it to be a great addition to our Facebook advertising.
It was easy to create my advert, 3 bookings already in 2 weeks, great value for money. Thank you everyone :-)
So refreshing to talk to company who care. Lesley is incredible, nothing was to much trouble. Thank you very much. Fiona x
So glad I found this little gem. Advert was so easy to set up and I've already had numerous enquiries. If you're think of signing up....do it!
Thank you for your kind review.
We have just renewed our 12 months advertising for our cottage. Thank you for all your support, it's great value at £10.
Thank you for your lovely review Ben. It is a privilege to have such a beautiful cottage on our website.
The all round care and attention given in all aspects of advertertising with Cherished Holiday Homes I have found the knowledge and help given is excellent. I would without a doubt highly recommend advertising your Holiday Home with this company.Great value for money.
Brilliant Service provided by Lesley and John, as soon as you have a problem act quickly to sort out the situation . Would recommend to friends and family definitely
Thank you for your kind review, I'm very glad we could help you out. If you need any further advice please do not hesitate to message us.

All the very best

John
I found it very easy to talk with the folks at Cherished Holiday Homes. They respond quickly, usually within minutes, which is the fastest I have seen compared to any the other companies I advertise with. I will definitely be adding my other holiday homes to their website. Great value at £10 per property.
Thank you for you kind comments Jade, it really does mean a lot when our hard work is recognized and our customers and friends are pleased with our services
we get a lot of enquiries if i could just my head around the calendar but a good site and great communications with the site
Hello Julia, thankyou for taking the time to leave your kind review. You will be pleased to know that we have a BRAND NEW calendar which we are looking to launch very soon!
Extremely impressed! I’d like to thank Lesley, her customer service far exceeded my expectations and request!!! It’s very clear this company cares and values their own business. Very refreshing experience and my advert looks fab, absolutely fab....
Thank you for your wonderful review Zoe.
Wonderful news today, we got our first 2 bookings, our advert only went live 3 days ago. Thank you Lesley and the Cherished team.
Hello Tom, that's great news and thank you for the lovely review.
Fantastic service! With help from start to finish.
Thank you for your lovely review Kate
I've booked a couple of times through this website now. Lesley, the owner, provides a 1st class customer service, she is efficient and her prompt responses helped ensrure our family enjoyed a couple of lovely breaks away! The website is very user friendly and I will definitely use again in the future.
Hello William, I'm so pleased you found some lovely holiday homes.
I got on the phone with Lesley and she helped me quite a lot. She was so patient. I would recommend her, thank you Lesley 10/10
Thank you for the lovely review Mark, it was a pleasure.
Highly recommended. Brilliant communication, thanks for your help. The advert looks brilliant :-)
Thank you for the lovely review Peter.
We've just spent 6 weeks road tripping around the UK and booked 6 caravans through the guys at Cherished holiday homes, they were so helpful, thank you to all the owners we stayed with and cherished holiday homes for a great experience.
Thank you for your kind words Alyssa.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews