Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

Excellent value for money and very helpful from start to finish nothing’s to much trouble highly recommend
Thank you for your lovely review David :-)
High quality website, cheap at £10 and awesome at the same time!
A wonderful company and John was so helpful and knowledgeable. We have a cottage in wales and have received several enquiries already within 2 weeks of joining up.
David, thank you for your kind review.
We just like to cook our own food instead of paying for overpriced food at restaurants. This also applies to our holidays. Therefore, we booked a late deal cancellation holiday home with a lovely hot tub in Lincolnshire. We’ve booked twice now through Cherished Holiday Homes website; they are our favourite choice!
Thank you for your engaging review, I will let the owners know. You can also leave a review on the individuals adverts.
Whenever I need a holiday home I will use this platform again, we had a great week away in hopton.
Thank you for your lovely review, come back soon.
Just wanted to say thank you for helping me with my advert. It looks great, I couldn't have done it without you. :-) x
You are very welcome Loran
The enquiries from Cherished Holiday Homes has been amazing, and only a tenner. Our cottage has been booked up all summer and we are doing well for autumn and winter. Best £10 we've ever spent.
Poppy, your cottage is lovely, It's a privilege advertising your holiday home.
Very pleased with the service. Customer satisfaction is high on their list. Knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming. Very happy. 😊
THank you for you review Danny.
Thank-you Lesley for helping me with my advertising. Nothing too much trouble . It is very much appreciated. You are a Star ⭐
Sonya, thank you for your kind comments, it's very much appreciated. It's always a good idea to re-visit your advert regularly to keep the content up to date and engaging. I'm always happy to assist with this if required.
Like to thank Leslie for her expediency and help with activating my Holiday Let Advert. The advertising format is one of the simplest to negotiate. Cherish Homes word is their honour. As they have experience of both sides of the Hospitality industry is why they are able to provide an excellence uncomplicated customer service. Thank you.
Thank you very much for your very thoughtful review Jean :-)
***** Just renewed for our 3rd year with Cherished, brilliant value for money *****
Thank you Jamie, Your support is very much appreciated.
Very friendly from when I joined and are on hand to help anytime. I was very wary of adding my van to a website but I got recommended the site and I’m so pleased I did. Lesley has been amazing helping me out with my ad and is on hand when u need her. I would highly recommend using this website.
Myself my wife and two kids stayed at Littlesea holiday park recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. We booked our caravan through cherished holiday homes and we found it to be very clean and a real home from home. The owners put a welcome pack for us. There was an indoor and outdoor swimming pool so that kept our girls happy as the weather was great during our stay. I thought I'd leave this review so you new that you have a great holiday caravan on your website. All the best, Peter & Sue.
Peter, I'm so pleased you had a lovely time.
Great addition to our advertising and amazing value for money.
Lesley, I just wanted to tell people know how fantastic you've been, helping me with my advert x
Lesley, I've just renewed my subscription. We're looking forward to another good year renting out the lodge.
An excellent company. Very knowledgeable and they guided me with our chalet rental.
Great addition to our cottage advertising :-)
After deliberating for ages whether to use a website to advertise our lodge I realize now I should have joined Cherished Holiday Homes months ago. Its been the easiest source for getting enquiries for years. Great website & great value at £10
Whenever we have used cherished holiday homes, we have always found good properties.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.96 based on 102 reviews