Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

I expected very little from Cherished Holiday Homes for just £10 but this was the wrong impression. For £10 there’s advertising on their web site, with photos. This is extremely good value. This web site can’t be rivalled by other sites and will be a regular with me.
We have our cottage in the Lakes. We started advertising with Cherished Holiday Homes 12 months ago. We also advertise with another high profile cottage rental company. I have to give credit where it's due. Cherished were amazing all the way through lockdown and have got us loads of enquiries over the 12 months. They offer unbelievable value for money, well worth 5 stars.
Cant really say as only just joined
I needed some help on a saturday and Lesley was amazing, super helpful and my advert looks brilliant.
Great site and easy to use.
Started advertising our lodge during lockdown. All went smoothly, communications and emails all answered and dealt with. After coming out of lockdown we're fully booked up and have now started getting bookings for next year. Thank you for your help Lesley.
Really friendly team, helpful and reliable, so glad we found Cherished Holiday Homes!
Easy to follow website
Excellent website, 80% of our cottage bookings come through cherished holiday homes. The £20 price tag is unbelievable.
We found the website very easy to use. No problems booking the apartment we wanted.
Easy search, convenient filters and easy to use, what more can I say!
Very quick and self explanatory, lots of filters to narrow down my search. Best website I ever used.
So easy and effortless, a joy to engage with the team at Cherished.
It's our 4th year with Cherished. Every year we get more and more enquiries. Keep up the good work :-)
Fantastic and quick service. Cherished came to the rescue when we had been let down by another, we had a lovely holiday.
Very straightforward and easy to use.
The support I get from the cherished team is fantastic.
We have been really impressed with the number or enquiries. This is the cheapest website we found to advertise on and it gives us the most enquiries. The website is easy to navigate and use. I couldn't recommend Cherished Holiday Homes enough, and they delivery well above expectations. VERY IMPRESSED.....
Joined the website on Tuesday and got our first booking within 24hrs. Great service and value for money.
Always use this company as website is informative, easy to use and accurate.
Trusted website that gives you direct access to the owners and their holiday homes
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 259 reviews