Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

I expected very little from Cherished Holiday Homes for just £10 but this was the wrong impression. For £10 there’s advertising on their web site, with photos. This is extremely good value. This web site can’t be rivalled by other sites and will be a regular with me.
Fantastic team at Cherished with all their help during the COVID19 outbreak.
Really great service, Lesley was great & very helpful.
Can’t wait to start holidaying again this year. Just renewed my membership, can’t wait to meet up with friends and guest again.
We had two lovely holiday in the last two years, hope for the same this year. Just booked for October.
Doing an excellent job in difficult times. Keeping me well informed. Very helpful.
Excellent service during this difficult time, Stay safe!
John was very helpful
Easy to use website. Listing looks really good.
Thank you for allowing us to advertise for free. Great idea and we're very appreciative.
Have just joined this website and posted my first advert.
Very professional site and are very helpful if there is anything that I need to know.
A first class company, Lesley is amazing, very efficient service. Feels good putting my cottage with you.
Great website with nice people.
Cherished Holiday Homes have been brilliant throughout this corona-virus lock-down. Other holiday companies should take note :-)
Lovely people and great website.
Friendly, enthusiastic and fully informative staff, 5*****
Pleased that it was so easy to rearrange a booking to a future date when hopefully people will no longer be at risk from Covid 19.
Brilliant service. Thank you!”?”
We’ve had nothing but good experiences with cherished holiday homes. The website is clear and informative.
Great communication and so easy to add my listing
Very professional and timely emails, great company, easy website, and yes I would recommend this company.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.97 based on 191 reviews