Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes
Read Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

About Cherished Holiday Homes:

Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

Cherished Holiday Homes was founded in 2012 by Lesley Ainsworth — an avid traveller who loves nothing more than getting away from it all. By building a community where owners and guests could connect with the click of a button, she’s made it easier for anyone to enjoy the pleasure of staying in, or owning, a private holiday home in the United Kingdom.

With a huge range of private holiday rentals waiting to be explored, and a whole host of holiday home advertising options at your disposal, Cherished Holiday Homes is the only way to holiday in the UK.

Lesley and the rest of our team have used years of experience, expertise, and passion to keep the costs low, and the rental options a cut above the rest.

Whether you want affordable luxury caravan hire, to browse a selection of the finest cottage rentals in the country, or to take a look at family holiday homes, we’re always ready to make it happen.

We have our cottage in the Lakes. We started advertising with Cherished Holiday Homes 12 months ago. We also advertise with another high profile cottage rental company. I have to give credit where it's due. Cherished were amazing all the way through lockdown and have got us loads of enquiries over the 12 months. They offer unbelievable value for money, well worth 5 stars.
Quick response to my query and dealt with well.
All my enquiries for my caravan come through Cherished holiday homes.
Excellent site, so easy to use. The filters made finding the exact property needed.
I rented a 6 berth lodge for just 2 nights, it was exactly as described and better.
Used them to rent our caravan last season and lots of bookings, highly recommend
I have found Lesley and the Team really helpful in helping me set up my advert
Emma, thank you very much for your review. You joined us 10 days ago, on the eve of another lockdown. Guest and owners alike are a little unsure of what will happen in the next month or so, but as soon as the holiday parks say they will re-open, then there will be an upturn in enquiries. I have also reviewed your listing and I'll private message you some recommendations. All the best John
Really easy website to navigate.
Cherished holiday homes are very professional.
The second time we have used Cherished Holiday Homes and found them to be excellent.
Dead easy to find a holiday home.
Great advice given to both advertisers and guests during the Covid19 pandemic.
Just renewed for our 2nd year with Cherished. Very pleased with the number of bookings. I would highly recommend them.
Great service, communicated all that was needed in a timely manner
Easy peasy rental website! Great search facility makes selection a doddle!
Brilliant , fantastic value for money and great support from the managing director Lesley . Would recommend to any holiday home owner
Good range of properties with clear descriptions.
Very good site, easy to manage.
Wonderful website, great additions like Ical & live chat that have been added. Cherished Holiday Homes are really setting the bar when it comes to service and value for money.
Found it liked it booked it. No problems.
First time I've used Cherished Holiday Homes and would definitely use them again.
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.96 based on 284 reviews