Cherished Holiday Homes Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Cherished Holiday Homes

About Cherished Holiday Homes: Welcome to Cherished Holiday Homes.

Advertise Your Holiday Home For Only £10, we do not ask for anything else, your income is 100% your own.

If your looking to rent a holiday home, Book private holiday rentals and enjoy the advantages of renting directly with the owner.

Choose from our great choice of private holiday lets throughout the UK & build happy memories in a Cherished Holiday Home.

contact@cherishedholidayhomes.co.uk

Holly Park DriveTamerton Foliot

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Very friendly from when I joined and are on hand to help anytime. I was very wary of adding my van to a website but I got recommended the site and I’m so pleased I did. Lesley has been amazing helping me out with my ad and is on hand when u need her. I would highly recommend using this website."
"The enquiries from Cherished Holiday Homes has been amazing, and only a tenner. Our cottage has been booked up all summer and we are doing well for autumn and winter. Best £10 we've ever spent."
"Very pleased with the service. Customer satisfaction is high on their list. Knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming. Very happy. 😊"
"Thank-you Lesley for helping me with my advertising. Nothing too much trouble . It is very much appreciated. You are a Star ⭐"
Sonya, thank you for your kind comments, it's very much appreciated. It's always a good idea to re-visit your advert regularly to keep the content up to date and engaging. I'm always happy to assist with this if required.
"Like to thank Leslie for her expediency and help with activating my Holiday Let Advert. The advertising format is one of the simplest to negotiate. Cherish Homes word is their honour. As they have experience of both sides of the Hospitality industry is why they are able to provide an excellence uncomplicated customer service. Thank you."
"***** Just renewed for our 3rd year with Cherished, brilliant value for money *****"
Thank you Jamie, Your support is very much appreciated.
"Myself my wife and two kids stayed at Littlesea holiday park recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. We booked our caravan through cherished holiday homes and we found it to be very clean and a real home from home. The owners put a welcome pack for us. There was an indoor and outdoor swimming pool so that kept our girls happy as the weather was great during our stay. I thought I'd leave this review so you new that you have a great holiday caravan on your website. All the best, Peter & Sue."
Peter, I'm so pleased you had a lovely time.
"Great addition to our advertising and amazing value for money."
"Lesley, I just wanted to tell people know how fantastic you've been, helping me with my advert x"
"Lesley, I've just renewed my subscription. We're looking forward to another good year renting out the lodge."
"An excellent company. Very knowledgeable and they guided me with our chalet rental."
"Great addition to our cottage advertising :-)"
"After deliberating for ages whether to use a website to advertise our lodge I realize now I should have joined Cherished Holiday Homes months ago. Its been the easiest source for getting enquiries for years. Great website & great value at £10"
"Whenever we have used cherished holiday homes, we have always found good properties."
"Five Star Service and great value for money."
"We joined cherished holiday homes in June and have found it to be a great addition to our Facebook advertising."
"It was easy to create my advert, 3 bookings already in 2 weeks, great value for money. Thank you everyone :-)"
"So refreshing to talk to company who care. Lesley is incredible, nothing was to much trouble. Thank you very much. Fiona x"
"So glad I found this little gem. Advert was so easy to set up and I've already had numerous enquiries. If you're think of signing up....do it!"
Thank you for your kind review.
"We have just renewed our 12 months advertising for our cottage. Thank you for all your support, it's great value at £10."
Thank you for your lovely review Ben. It is a privilege to have such a beautiful cottage on our website.
"The all round care and attention given in all aspects of advertertising with Cherished Holiday Homes I have found the knowledge and help given is excellent. I would without a doubt highly recommend advertising your Holiday Home with this company.Great value for money."
Cherished Holiday Homes is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews