Chemist Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chemist Direct

How would you rate Chemist Direct?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Christina
Fast and safe delivery!All products very good!Will buy again!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Chemist Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Christina
"Fast and safe delivery!All products very good!Will buy again!"
Janice
"Best prices, quality products next day free delivery. What more can you ask for"
Janice
"The best price I have found on the internet and local shops, next day delivery, and orders over £45 free delivery, what more can you ask for."
S J DAWSON
"Order arrived very quickly and reasonably priced. Just be careful if signing up to 'Auto reorder & save', as it's not like Amazon, you have to pay postage & delivery"
Jenny
"Always have stock, best product on the market"
Sue Cason
"This is not my first dealing with Chemist Direct. I have found them to be extremely competitive on pricing,free delivery on my purchases and excellent,swift delivery service. As the product I bought this time, required online questions regarding my health, I found the company to be thorough in their search for answers which would protect myself and themselves.Many thanks Chemist Direct."
Chemist Direct is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews