Chemist Direct Reviews

Chemist
Health & Beauty
Chemist

Telephone

How would you rate Chemist Direct ?

"Extremely poor service. In spite of the fact that I have been a good customer of theirs for some time, they cancelled my order with the excuse that I did not verify my address. They did not ask me to and as I have lived at the same address for over 40 years and they have sent deliveries to it for a number of years recently there was no reason why I needed to verify it."
"Very good service,,+ very helpful + answers my queries very well"
"easy to order"
"The most unhelpful and bad customer service experience I've had. They do not value my custom and have made that quite clear."
"Extremely disappointed with this company. Made an order for 90 sachets of my usual nutrition drink at a total of £42. A few days later receive an email stating my order had been changed due to faulty stock, instead told me my account had been charged a grand total of £32 for just 20 sachets they had left!!! To top it off they dispatched this completely made up order an hour after sending me the email about the changes, not giving me chance to accept the changes! How on earth they came up with the price for the changed order, well, remains a mystery! Even the lady on the phone could not tell me how 90 units for £42 had become 20 for £32 not including my other nutrition drink that was in my original order!! Now having to wait to tell the postman to send it back, luckily I didn't have to pay to return! The only positive about the situation, now to see how long it takes to refund..... Never again!!!!!!"
Delivery
Information
Price
"It is okay"
"I have a litter of 4 dogs and 3 cats at my place and tend to spend a considerable amount of money on pet food, pet accessories and on their medicines. In the beginning, I used to buy from a local chemist but then one of my friends recommended this site to me. Since then I have been buying here and the products here are considerably cheaper than those in the market and it has helped to save on a lot of money. The delivery is also free of charge for buys over £40 which is why I order once a month in bulk. The delivery has always arrived in 2 days and the products too are of good quality. I have been shopping here for over 3 years now and till now haven’t encountered any kind of problems. Unbeatable.co.uk - kevin -"
"Chemist Direct delivery services are excellent. I have carried out more than 20 transactions at this site and not once has the delivery taken more than 2 days to arrive. The prices too are reasonable (compared to market prices and I am also pretty pleased with the customer services. Last week, I brought some toiletries, medicines and toys from here and saved up on approximately 70 pounds. If you order in bulk, you can certainly cut down on costs on this website. Unbeatable.co.uk Wade Brady"
"I really like the design and layout of Chemist Direct. Their search box is well optimized and the products are arranged in sections which means you won’t have much trouble finding the medications that you want. The checkout procedure too is good as you only have to fill a single form and certain other details on another page to place your order. The prices too are reasonable compared to market prices and I buy products in lot from here every 2-3 months. You get definite bargains from here and that’s why I like this site. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Shopping at Chemist Direct is a fantastic experience. I really like the look and feel of the website and also the products are reasonably priced. Delivery too is pretty quick and they also have a lot of range of products to choose from. The services thus far have been good. Written By Gareth On Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I just love shopping from Chemist Direct. They have such a great variety of products be it toiletries, medicines, fragrances or even toys. The prices too are pretty cheap considering the high market prices. I make regular buys of 50-60 pounds from here every month and delivery too arrives within 2-3 days. No problem with the goods too. They are quality products. If anyone is looking to buy medications, then I would be recommending this site. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By Shawn"
Chemist Direct is rated 3.73 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!