Chelsea & Boote Reviews

Eaton Lane
Tarporley
Cheshire

Tell us how Chelsea & Boote made you happy

"Absolutely beautiful shoes. Exceptional quality and superbly made as well as the added bonus of being extremely comfortable! I love them! Thanks so much guys"
Are you Chelsea & Boote? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Chelsea & Boote receives. Reply Free
"I bought the 'Classic' tan-coloured boot which arrived nice and quickly. The boots are absolutely gorgeous, they feel really solid and well put together, and are super comfy to wear. I was a bit concerned about taking them out in the English weather, but the free liquiproof makes them perfect for all conditions. Definitely recommend for anybody who enjoys fine footwear!"
"I bought a pair of the Classics. I've owned a few different pairs of top end boots and I can honestly say these are the most comfy and durable of the lot. I can't recommend them highly enough."
"Thank you very much, these boots are very unique and stylish. I can't believe how many people ask me where to get them. The quality is exceptional, I will be purchasing some of the other colours. Best regards Tony. Ps. Big hit with the ladies also, my wife actually think I'm on trend at last."
"I bought one of the first pairs and I cannot explain how happy I am with them. I use them for everyday use and two months in they still look brand new, stylish and comfortable I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone."
Chelsea & Boote is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews