Chelsea & Boote Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Chelsea & Boote deliver?

j.hinchliffe@chelseaandboote.co.uk

Chapel House
Eaton Lane
Tarporley
Cheshire

Click Here

Tell us how Chelsea & Boote made you happy

"Bought a pair of the Eclipse size 7 for my boyfriend. Delivery arrived next day as promised just in time for his birthday. He absolutely loves them. Will definitely be ordering another pair soon."
Are you Chelsea & Boote? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Bought a pair of the Individual size 12 and I can honesty say they are incredibly comfy and the quality of craftsmanship is exceptional!"
"I bought a pair of size 11 Eclipse for my boyfriend for his birthday. Delivery arrived within 48 hours and was free which was amazing. Upon opening the parcel the boots are simply stunning. My boyfriend looks amazing in them and the Liquiproof is amazing at avoiding ruining the boots with spills. Cannot thank you enough and I will definitely be ordering more!"
"These are the highest quality shoes I've ever come across. The style is fantastic and I would highly recommend them to anybody. Also they are beyond comfortable! Thanks for the purchase guys!"
"Absolutely beautiful shoes. Exceptional quality and superbly made as well as the added bonus of being extremely comfortable! I love them! Thanks so much guys"
"I bought a pair of the Classics. I've owned a few different pairs of top end boots and I can honestly say these are the most comfy and durable of the lot. I can't recommend them highly enough."
"Thank you very much, these boots are very unique and stylish. I can't believe how many people ask me where to get them. The quality is exceptional, I will be purchasing some of the other colours. Best regards Tony. Ps. Big hit with the ladies also, my wife actually think I'm on trend at last."
"I bought one of the first pairs and I cannot explain how happy I am with them. I use them for everyday use and two months in they still look brand new, stylish and comfortable I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone."
Chelsea & Boote is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews