www.cheetahcars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.cheetahcars.co.uk

Tell us how www.cheetahcars.co.uk made you happy
I attended the office based in Willesden this morning and asked for a car, with some difficulty using the hatch outside.

When I received no response I went to the door and spoke from outside.

The gentleman manning the desk was flippant and rude from the offset and when I stated this was not acceptable he said he would not provide a service.

I have used Cheetah Cars numerous times as it is my local car office, I am usually picked up from my home nearby.

It was a real insight attending the office this morning as the service was very different. Poor service is not acceptable moreso during this difficult Covid19 period.

I ended up taking an Ola Car which proved significantly cheaper and more customer friendly.

I doubt I will be using CheetahCars again as my previous experience (30-10-2020) was the driver going around the houses, being held up in traffic, not knowing the venue entrance and resulting in me attending my appointment - despite giving myself plenty of time.

Not worth the stress or hassle with the challenges we are all facing.
This is the best company in London. Most reliable and cheap prices. If I could give them 10 stars I absolutely would!
The overall experience was fantastic - couldn't fault a thing with the customer service.
Had a very good experience with them . Will recommend Cheetah Cars
I didn't know where else to write a review but will be recommending you guys to the company today. Picked me up when all other companies said their drivers were full and Uber was surge charging! Top job. Thank you guys.
www.cheetahcars.co.uk is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews