Cheeky Wipes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cheeky Wipes
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Cheeky Wipes made you happy

"Amazing product! I got the starter kit and added another 25 wipes and this does my two boys nappies and faces with one wipe! No more smearing poop around with ten baby wipes these are fab and the oils smell so nice! I have one boy with allergic eczema so we soak his in oilatum and they have completely cleared his facial eczema and are so handy for mucky hands. I really can’t recommend these enough. Also buying them means a pat on the back for me not filling up landfill with wipes."
Are you Cheeky Wipes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great quality products and helpful after care service."
"Fantastic products - washable wipes are just so much more effective, definitely prettier, and they save the planet. What's not to like? And they have great customer service."
Cheeky Wipes is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews