CheekyLottos.com Customer Service Reviews

CheekyLottos.com have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

95.92%
Industry Average
" Had to get in touch with them via the contact form on the website and they responded within a few hours the same day answering all the questions I had. Great friendly service so far. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" This is an AMAZING PLACE TO PLAY LOTTERY!!! I have won three times here. That number surely speaks volumes for their service. "
posted 8 months ago - Mongkut Narong
" I have put Cheekylottos as my go-to website for my lotto game addiction. Their service comes with solid performance, and good supports from the customer service team. Thank you!!! "
posted 8 months ago - Donald Thompson
" The best online lottery site for me! Thank you for the honesty and great customer service! "
posted 9 months ago - Maurice Young
" I CAN'T STOP PLAYING! Very happy with the services and customer support team. The website is very easy to use, and they are really cheap, compared to other lottery game website. Surely they don't promise big jackpot money, but they do give me frequent small wins. Thanks a lot, Cheekylottos! "
posted 9 months ago - Quadeisha Lloyd
" Cheeky Lottos has been very good for me. I love their service, quick and trustworthy. The odds of winning are also promising, I really can't compare their service to other sites. "
posted 9 months ago - Fairley Bennett
" Reliable group. When I registered and needed to change my email and account, the service team was helpful and assisted me in every step. No trouble in getting my winnings too. "
posted 9 months ago - Leamington Gray
" It's really nice knowing that there is a place to play lotto games safely, it is here in Cheekylottos. Whenever I have trouble, the customer service team is always around to help quickly. Payment from them is also received without any problems. ***** "
posted 9 months ago - Tami Paramitha
" First time using them. I was a bit skeptical, however, the communication from the customer service team is very good. They managed to put me in a winning group, guess I am really lucky this week. Try out your luck too here! I really recommend it. "
posted 9 months ago - Kia Mark
" Cheekylottos is a fun but seriously professional lotto service !! I just joined last month and have had received my winnings. And I will keep playing here. I hope you're all having great luck here too folks! "
posted 9 months ago - Timothy Walls