checknfly Reviews

of reviewers recommend checknfly
Telephone
Read checknfly Reviews

02071839664

Tell us how checknfly made you happy
Ramond did a great job finding the flights I wanted at the best possible price. He was flexible and provided different options for me to choose.
Incredibly nice stress free service by Raymond!
BOOKING WITH CHECK AND FLY WAS GOOD ESPECIALLY THEIR AFTER SALE SERVICE
WAS FRIENDLY
I was quite sceptical about this company as it had mixed reviews on google and also the great price they offered sounded too good to be true.
Honestly can't praise them enough.
Raymond sorted out the best deal for my family for July 2018, that suited our circumstances and has already sent me etickets which I have confirmed on the airline's website. I have only paid my deposit yet so I was really impressed that I got the etickets!
Raymond provided me with their TTA membership no. which you can easily confirm on TTA website or call them up regarding 'check n fly'
authenticity.
Great company with really helpful and professional staff that go out of their way to give you the best deal.
Raymond was extremely helpful and I got a great price.
Dealt with Ricky had some issues with my flight but they managed to find another flight for same date different timings and adjusted it for the same price.. stayed in contact throughout to keep me updated
James has been a real help in sorting out our tickets to be leaving at different dates.The prices for the tickets were decent as well
The original flight price had increased so they called me and offered a flight at slightly different times for the same price or the original flight for a slightly higher price, which was still cheaper than competitors!
I am very happy. Because my customer service representative went above and beyond to find me a even better flight for the exact same money. He explained to me how he could help and has managed to over exceed my expectations about the company.
Raymond helped me book my flights online - I was a little unsure of the company as not heard of them before but read the reviews and thought why not book with them. Very good communication throughout the process and got me great flight times at a decent price. Will use again - thankyou very much
Costumer's service was very helpful and was able to address all my concerns in a very effective way
I was looking for flights on check n fly website, entered my details and after couple of minutes received a call from James. He helped me choose the right flight with the minimum transit stay as I will be traveling with kids. Really pleased with James professionalism and support. Kept us informed on every single step. Highly recommended A+
Very kind and helpful.
Very quick and helpful personnel. Was very happy with the support and the execution. Flexible and reliable.
I had a payment problems and James helped me to solve the problem so I'm very happy because I buyed tickets to go home :)
Found me a cheaper ticket than I could find online myself. 5 stars
Customer service was really good ...
They find me affordable tickets.airlines and airport.thank checknfly and staff.
Much appreciated for there work ..
Courteous and polite. Prompt replies