checknfly Reviews

of reviewers recommend checknfly
Telephone
Read checknfly Reviews

02071839664

Tell us how checknfly made you happy
All very good, quick and easy. Very low price in comparison to any other provider. Only snag was an additional fee for the baggage which wasn't visible on the actual booking when you went through the process. However, still under the price of any other provider. In addition this was sorted out with a phone call from the provider within a minute of getting the booking confirmation. Very good service from the call handler Raymond.
The customer service representative got in touch very quickly and talked me through my travel options, answered all my questions and got me a good deal on my flight. Raymond was professional and courteous as well.
Was pleasantly surprised to get a confirmation phone call. Raymond's customer service was excellent!
Great service. Raymond was very helpful and h managed to find me an excellent deal for me trip. Highly recommended. Thank you again.
Raymond at Checknfly provided superior customer service when helping me book a last-minute flight this week. His responses were always timely, helpful, and respectful. Even after I received my E-Ticket, Raymond followed up with an answer to a billing question I had within minutes. Although I've only used checknfly once so far, I would recommend this service if you need help finding/changing a flight and are looking for more help than an online website can offer.
Would recommend checknfly, Raymond was very helpful with our tickets for our recent flight which went without a hitch.
Easy to speak with staff. Raymond was very helpful.
Talked me all the time and found best deals
Excellent travel consultant, was very understanding and helpful. The entire process was a breeze and I would certainly recommend.
Sir Raymond is excellent and the best !!!
Live chat was extremely helpful, thank you for guiding me!
The operator was very helpfull and efficient on the phone. Was able to get a better deal and hood connection flight that would make the long flight more comfortable for us. Very glad that we called the checkinfly .
Very efficient and got me a very good deal
Kevin helped through the process of the whole of my booking, kept my uptodate with everything. He was absolutely amazing, Checknfly I recommend affordable and legit bookings. Kevin thanks again for your help
Happy with the services
Mr Raymond was very professional and kind to help us buy the best deal online. I will always recommend them.
Excellent service by Mr Raymond.
Raymond was very helpful and got my ticket issued in an hour.
I'm not gonna lie at first I was a little concerned with some of the reviews that I saw. However, I would recommend booking your flights on the phone to Raymond, because prices on the website can change but if you do it directly with Raymond it will be whatever price he tells you. He was very helpful, helping us book 4 flights to Ecuador at an amazing price in comparison to any other prices out there. Overall great customer service and after we made the payment didn't take too long for him to send us the ETickets. 100% ask for this guy if you are booking with them.
Raymond has been the most wonderful help to me in my ordeal getting flights for the right days, times and price. He worked tirelessly speaking to airlines and going above and beyond for me. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and colleagues and have passed his details on for future use within the organisation I work for. He was polite, patient and made me feel at ease in what has been a stressful situation. I cannot thank him enough.
checknfly is rated 4.39 based on 98 reviews