checknfly Reviews

of reviewers recommend checknfly
Telephone
Read checknfly Reviews

02071839664

Tell us how checknfly made you happy
I booked ticket with checknfly traveling to Dallas. However my trip got cancel by airline due to Coronavirus pandemic And USA close thier border. i called checknfly and speak to kevin and i got a credit note of £817.00 for future use
Much the same as Saarah, R, Char, Anonymous, and Colin below: at end of Jan '20 booked a flight from LHR to local airport in USA. Initially got a mail requesting urgent phone call, where they claimed that the domestic leg of the flight was not available and offered an alternative 2 or 3 hours later (for £20 reduction). Fair enough, except that original flight still showed on searches, and revised arrival time was approx 4:30 next day in UK/body time. Then on attempting to cancel due to the ban on travel the same refusal to refund payment despite my argument that they were under legal obligation to do so (thanks, Which?) and wanted £100 to 'open the ticket' etc. They claimed that 'discounted flight' meant 'no refund'. Operator rudely talked over me numerous times during conversation. It's times like this that differentiate the good firms from the bad - this lot are clearly bad.
Air Fair Ltd who also operate as CheckNFly and maybe some other brands are refusing me of a full refund on a flight that the airline have cancelled in the current Covid-19 situation. On one hand they are claiming that until Cathay Pacific refund them they cannot refund me and on the other hand they have also said that as a purchased a ‘discounted flight’ I am not legible for a refund. I haven’t got a flight to be getting on for any of these ‘conditions‘ to stand!!! All of their operators operate under fake names such as Brad and Rick Watson. They are all of Indian/asian origin but I strongly suspect they are operating out of India/abroad somewhere. Even though the company is registered to a Barry Robinson in West Drayton near Heathrow somewhere, I am pretty sure all of the workers are in India. The UK phone number they give out are directing to call centres abroad. AVOID THIS COMPANY AND SEND IN TO LIQUIDATION. Trading Standards and ATBA have been contacted and I urging anyone else to do the same. The more reports about this company, the better.
Absolutely appalling treatment during coronavirus outbreak. Refusing to refund the ticket despite cathay pacific assuring me they have authorised a full refund to be given. I will now go back through my credit card company to get the money back out of these fraudsters.
Horrible company , trying to cancel my parents flights to America due to the travel ban! they're saying its £100 per person to rebook the ticket AND the price difference which is mostly like to be £300-£400 each (after searching on their site). They state that the ticket is UN-REFUNDABLE. My parents have already spent 2k. Also said they cannot search for flights in the future until we've paid £100 each to 'open' the tickets. How ridiculous.
Kevin, Raymond, Brad!! Absolute JOKE!! I have never left a review on anything before but I’m just so mad I feel I need to warn others to stay away!!! With all that’s going on at the minute I tried get some reassurance from CheckNfly! Honestly never dealt with such clowns! Didn’t not have a clue absolutely no help what so ever!! Got told ‘why don’t you just cancel ma’am’ loose all the money I’ve paid and pay a cancellation fee!!!👍🏼 Or change my flights at a little extra cost of £360PP!!! No help will never use them again!!
I will be reporting Jet cost & checknfly. When you call to book flights they show on line there are non available at that price or times. they try to sell flights much later times. Regards C Canter
Great price, great service.Problem when booking flights (my fault name spelt wrong) James sorted this out straight away.From then on everything was delt with excellently by James .will not hesitate to book again with Checknfly the service was 100% from start to finnish .Thankyou James and Checknfly.
I have just recently booked a flight to Toronto over the Christmas holidays with Kevin. This is my second purchase with Checknfly and I would highly recommend them. I decided this time I would book over the phone and I found the service much quicker than the last time I booked online. I purchased the flight on Monday at 430pm and received my E tickets at 11pm on Tuesday.
Was trying to book a flight from London to Virginia via (I believe Kayak....or at least that's where I ended up) the internet. Anyway, there were problems finalising payment for my selected flight having clicked through several stages of the application, when I received a call from Kevin at Checknfly. Now I must admit to being a little sceptical about who this guy was....allied to the problems I was having. Before finalising anything and fully engaging with Kevin, I undertook a quick Google search to verify the company (Checknfly, having never heard of them); this search threw up numerous reviews from the usual sources (this site and others) about how fantastic Kevin had been, what deals he had obtained for them and the way he had treated them over the phone. Well, I also have a great deal of scepticism when it comes to online reviews and their veracity. All I can say is my concerns were unfounded. Kevin was ABSOLUTLEY SUPERB!...he really was. Not only was he courteous and efficient (managing to iron out the glitches I referred to earlier and arrange a manual payment over the phone), but he sourced a deal that was all but £200 lower than the standard "best fare" available through my own searches on SkyScanner et al. If you come across Kevin from Checknfly, please be reassured that he has your best interests at heart, will sort you out....and do so with an easy-going, yet strangely reassuring manner. Thank you, Kevin
GREAT PRICES BUT FRICTION UPON BOOKING I booked as one would normally do online, all seemed normal. It was a well priced ticket. However I immediately then got a call telling me my ticket was not actually booked and instead asking me to be rerouted through a different city on a less desirable flight. This upset me as it felt like a classic bait and switch. UPDATE 18 HOURS LATER The team at CheckNFly have made things right, especially James. They have booked me on the original flight at the original cost. So, in the end I saved quite a bit of money, which I am very pleased about. However it did come with some hassle, and I was worried that they weren't legit, but they are and in the end it worked out, so I can't complain.
I booked 4 tickets to LA with Checknfly, the agent that did the booking for me was Kevin Smith. I'd just like to say, Checknfly were very competitive in price and offered a very good service.
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH CHECKNFLY SERVICE GOOD ATTENTION SPECIAL FOR KEVIN ALWAYS HIM GOD CONTACT TO FIND MY RIGHT TICKET REMOMMEND TO FRIENDS
First time I’ve used this company, James was professional and on the ball. Great service so far!! Thanks
It was a pleasure working with Raymond. He was very professional and went far beyond average customer service. He is the best.
Raymond was amazing in his customer service. He took time to make sure all was understood and found a ticket to meet our schedule and price.
Checknfly - so much helpful agent by giving on time reply messages as offering the best option with a reasonable low price.
Hello. Very good service. Quick answer and everything sorted. Many thanks to Kevin for the quick answer and good service!
SCAM - Threatened them with police + they have since offered me £50 to remove this review !!!! The reviews are mixed so I risked it. No ticket after 48 hours and told nonsense by Kevin on the phone. The booking confirmation looks like it’s been made in word. To get a refund I threatened to report them to the police. They sent the money back quickly. Tip if you need help. They have since emailed me and offered me £50 to remove a negative Trustpilot review I wrote. It sucks to pay more, and it’s so easy to be lured in. But don’t give these scammers anything. Pay that bit more. At least you’re safe.
checknfly is rated 4.49 based on 94 reviews