checknfly Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend checknfly

Tell us how checknfly made you happy

Telephone
"I AM VERY HAPPY WITH CHECKNFLY SERVICE GOOD ATTENTION SPECIAL FOR KEVIN ALWAYS HIM GOD CONTACT TO FIND MY RIGHT TICKET REMOMMEND TO FRIENDS"
"First time I’ve used this company, James was professional and on the ball. Great service so far!! Thanks"
"It was a pleasure working with Raymond. He was very professional and went far beyond average customer service. He is the best."
"Raymond was amazing in his customer service. He took time to make sure all was understood and found a ticket to meet our schedule and price."
"Checknfly - so much helpful agent by giving on time reply messages as offering the best option with a reasonable low price."
"Hello. Very good service. Quick answer and everything sorted. Many thanks to Kevin for the quick answer and good service!"
"SCAM - Threatened them with police + they have since offered me £50 to remove this review !!!! The reviews are mixed so I risked it. No ticket after 48 hours and told nonsense by Kevin on the phone. The booking confirmation looks like it’s been made in word. To get a refund I threatened to report them to the police. They sent the money back quickly. Tip if you need help. They have since emailed me and offered me £50 to remove a negative Trustpilot review I wrote. It sucks to pay more, and it’s so easy to be lured in. But don’t give these scammers anything. Pay that bit more. At least you’re safe."
"Excellent customer service from Kevin, very polite and helpful"
"Kevin was excellent in arranging the flight I needed, also managed to get the flight fir a better price also."
"The staffs were approachable and talk with respect to customers on the phone."
"Prompt communication with the staff (Ricky) regarding booking details and confirmation. The conpany gives updates regarding the whole booking process."
"Ricky was very helpful and patient and tried his best for me. I’m very grateful for his sound and practical advice, and I will recommend him and your company to others Mr Agbaje-Williams"
"Your staff was very professional and helpful. I am 100%satisfy with the service I received from your staff. Thanks Mrs pulwoo Johnson"
"It was a pleasure to be served by Ricky. He had a thorough knowledge of the flights, Airlines and transfers. He was very helpful and I have no hesitation in recommending your company to my friends and family"
"Nice guys- good service"
"I´m very happy with the web, good prices and customer service. I´ll use it again with no doubt."
"All very good, quick and easy. Very low price in comparison to any other provider. Only snag was an additional fee for the baggage which wasn't visible on the actual booking when you went through the process. However, still under the price of any other provider. In addition this was sorted out with a phone call from the provider within a minute of getting the booking confirmation. Very good service from the call handler Raymond."
"The customer service representative got in touch very quickly and talked me through my travel options, answered all my questions and got me a good deal on my flight. Raymond was professional and courteous as well."
"Was pleasantly surprised to get a confirmation phone call. Raymond's customer service was excellent!"
"Great service. Raymond was very helpful and h managed to find me an excellent deal for me trip. Highly recommended. Thank you again."
checknfly is rated 4.78 based on 81 reviews