checknfly Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend checknfly

How would you rate checknfly ?

"Would recommend checknfly, Raymond was very helpful with our tickets for our recent flight which went without a hitch."
"Raymond was very helpful in getting my flights sorted when they were overbooked. Thanks!"
"Easy to speak with staff. Raymond was very helpful."
"Talked me all the time and found best deals"
"Excellent travel consultant, was very understanding and helpful. The entire process was a breeze and I would certainly recommend."
"Actually I made a booking online for this China Eastern flight to CMB via PVG purely because we handle this airline at LHR T4 and never knew they they had a flight to CMB. I spoke to the airline rep and we came to an assumption that it cannot be true. However I made a booking and as usual the payment did not go through which was a confirmation to our doubt. Raymond's call was a surprise, and was an excellent thought where he even offered a better option making my journey much more easier though the price was another £20 more. All-in-all well done Raymond who saved Checknfly otherwise I would have told all at T4 that it is a bogus site. Looking forward to work with Raymond for future tickets. Thanks well done."
"Sir Raymond is excellent and the best !!!"
"Live chat was extremely helpful, thank you for guiding me!"
"Good price. Good customer service. Use of chat"
"The operator was very helpfull and efficient on the phone. Was able to get a better deal and hood connection flight that would make the long flight more comfortable for us. Very glad that we called the checkinfly ."
"Very efficient and got me a very good deal"
"Kevin helped through the process of the whole of my booking, kept my uptodate with everything. He was absolutely amazing, Checknfly I recommend affordable and legit bookings. Kevin thanks again for your help"
"It was delayed initially but they worked out the price which they committed earlier with the better option."
"Happy with the services"
"Raymond was great help when booking my flight. He made sure I received the best customer care possible."
"Mr Raymond was very professional and kind to help us buy the best deal online. I will always recommend them."
"Despite slow service at first from one of their members and having several miscommunications with the agency, I managed to get my flights sorted to Bogota efficiently with the help of Raymond who gave fabulous customer service"
"Excellent service by Mr Raymond."
"Raymond was very helpful and got my ticket issued in an hour."
"I'm not gonna lie at first I was a little concerned with some of the reviews that I saw. However, I would recommend booking your flights on the phone to Raymond, because prices on the website can change but if you do it directly with Raymond it will be whatever price he tells you. He was very helpful, helping us book 4 flights to Ecuador at an amazing price in comparison to any other prices out there. Overall great customer service and after we made the payment didn't take too long for him to send us the ETickets. 100% ask for this guy if you are booking with them."
checknfly is rated 4.80 based on 60 reviews