checknfly Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend checknfly
"It was delayed initially but they worked out the price which they committed earlier with the better option."
"Happy with the services"
NIRALI PATEL
Verified Buyer
"Raymond was great help when booking my flight. He made sure I received the best customer care possible."
"Mr Raymond was very professional and kind to help us buy the best deal online. I will always recommend them."
"Despite slow service at first from one of their members and having several miscommunications with the agency, I managed to get my flights sorted to Bogota efficiently with the help of Raymond who gave fabulous customer service"
"Excellent service by Mr Raymond."
Rama Krishna Kadi
Verified Buyer
"Raymond was very helpful and got my ticket issued in an hour."
"I'm not gonna lie at first I was a little concerned with some of the reviews that I saw. However, I would recommend booking your flights on the phone to Raymond, because prices on the website can change but if you do it directly with Raymond it will be whatever price he tells you. He was very helpful, helping us book 4 flights to Ecuador at an amazing price in comparison to any other prices out there. Overall great customer service and after we made the payment didn't take too long for him to send us the ETickets. 100% ask for this guy if you are booking with them."
Charlotte.Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Raymond has been the most wonderful help to me in my ordeal getting flights for the right days, times and price. He worked tirelessly speaking to airlines and going above and beyond for me. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and colleagues and have passed his details on for future use within the organisation I work for. He was polite, patient and made me feel at ease in what has been a stressful situation. I cannot thank him enough."
David Baker
Verified Buyer
"Ramond did a great job finding the flights I wanted at the best possible price. He was flexible and provided different options for me to choose."
MISS GREISS TAUL
Verified Buyer
"Incredibly nice stress free service by Raymond!"
BLAISE FERNANDES
Verified Buyer
"BOOKING WITH CHECK AND FLY WAS GOOD ESPECIALLY THEIR AFTER SALE SERVICE WAS FRIENDLY"
Nagina Sajid
Verified Reviewer
"I was quite sceptical about this company as it had mixed reviews on google and also the great price they offered sounded too good to be true. Honestly can't praise them enough. Raymond sorted out the best deal for my family for July 2018, that suited our circumstances and has already sent me etickets which I have confirmed on the airline's website. I have only paid my deposit yet so I was really impressed that I got the etickets! Raymond provided me with their TTA membership no. which you can easily confirm on TTA website or call them up regarding 'check n fly' authenticity. Great company with really helpful and professional staff that go out of their way to give you the best deal."
MR RYAN TURNER
Verified Buyer
"Raymond was extremely helpful and I got a great price."
MISS MEZILLIA ALDIRA D COSTA
Verified Buyer
"Dealt with Ricky had some issues with my flight but they managed to find another flight for same date different timings and adjusted it for the same price.. stayed in contact throughout to keep me updated"
"James has been a real help in sorting out our tickets to be leaving at different dates.The prices for the tickets were decent as well"
"The original flight price had increased so they called me and offered a flight at slightly different times for the same price or the original flight for a slightly higher price, which was still cheaper than competitors!"
MR LACHLAN WHEELER
Verified Buyer
"Customer service was good! Friendly staff and quick and easy to book"
MRS HANNAH PATHAK
Verified Buyer
"Raymond was helpful in finding a better (faster) routing option with a minimal price difference."
JEROME UNDERHILL
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy. Because my customer service representative went above and beyond to find me a even better flight for the exact same money. He explained to me how he could help and has managed to over exceed my expectations about the company."
checknfly is rated 4.81 based on 48 reviews