Checkatrade.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Checkatrade.com

5-6 Sherrington Mews, Ellis Square, Selsey CHICHESTER

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Checkatrade.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John Hayward

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Checkatrade.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
John Hayward
Verified Reviewer
"Tree Surgeon Naldrett lovely people on time polite and an excellent trimming of several trees and pollard of one large Poplar, thanks Jamie"
"Argyle drains Ltd - many thanks first class repair highly recommended"
"Used Scott at heat central, Halesowen a few times now. He is the best heating engineer I have ever met (and at my age I have dealt with many). He does all plumbing, and his work is exceptionally neat and tidy, he always cleans up after each job and is a lovely chap. Then to top it all his prices are very reasonable. I would never use any one else to do my plumbing and would like to thank checkatrade for introducing him to me."
"I found a Plumber through your services. He came and he said he would purchase the taps for the sink but said that I could if I wanted to. I explained that I did not know which one and if they were the wrong ones then I would exchange them. He fitted them and they were the wrong ones of course. So I asked him to come back and change them. On that visit the switch was left on and the immersion heater was boiling and bubbling which was very scary as I have never touched this switch. When I eventually got hold of him he said to follow the wire and find the switch and switch it off, which I did. Since April 2015 we have had no hot water and the toilets are not filling up and flushing properly. When flushed they are making such a noise all through the house. He promised to come back after being away in Scotland and have not heard from him since. I have asked if he knows anyone else he could recommend but no replies to my phone calls or texts to date. Please help. Ian Hadlington Gas Installation. Thank you."
"Hi we just want to say that we called djb electrics . To install a porch light . Not the biggest job , but he took the time and trouble to find us despite U.S. Not giving him the correct . Address .Very professional efficient very good old fashioned service . We would recommend him to anyone . Derek Chris Chris Southampton"
Checkatrade.com is rated 4.40 based on 5 reviews