Cheapmortgagerate Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cheapmortgagerate

About Cheapmortgagerate : That Mortgage Guy offers professional advice and guidance in all areas of the mortgage market, making sure you fully understand the whole mortgage process. In addition to standard residential first time buyers, next time buyers and re-mortgage knowledge, our brokers also provided advice in specialist markets such as Buy to Let and Consumer Buy to let. Mortgage advice is provided both face to face or via the telephone. We are just a telephone call away.

How would you rate Cheapmortgagerate ?

"Second mortgage with these guys, wouldn't use anyone else. Brilliant thanks"
"Being a single parent my own bank turned me down. I was told by a friend to ring Sean who helped me out he got me a mortgage and looked after it from start to finish his help was second to none unlike the bank who didn't care about my situation."
"The service I had from Sean was just amazing. From start to finish he told me everything that was going to happen and explained every question I had. He found me a great mortgage deal after I had been turn down by my own bank. He was there 7 days a week if I called him he would always answer even on weekends and the odd evening. Thanks Sean ."
Cheapmortgagerate is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews