cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Can’t believe how much I got for my money . I bought a couple of remnants and a yard of two different small prints all for dolls clothes which will be very price conscious . I forgot to use my discount code for being a new customer but it still was great value . I will be back !
Lovely material, very satisfied
always on time and good material for the price
I love the fabric and such a good price. Thank you
Good quality fabrics. Reasonable price. Will buy from you again.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Prompt and efficient
Great fabric. Much better than I expected for price, thank you
Bought 3 types of cotton fabric to make little skirts for summer.
The materials are colourful and great value for money.
Excellent choice of fabrics.
Quick service and good quality fabrics.
I have received 3 orders of different types of silk, as well as many samples, the quality of all the fabric is excellent, delivery was very fast. I will definitely continue to buy from this company.
Great fabrics and quick delivery
During Lockdown I have had fabric delivered from Cheap Fabrics. The choice was amazing and the price was extremely good. The delivery was quick and well wrapped.
Excellent service - good quality fabrics at very competitive prices !
Great service, quick and efficient
Very fast delivery, and brilliant quality. Will absolutely buy again!
Lovely fabrics, and very quick on delivery.
Excellent products, great value, speedy service ..Only 3 days from order to delivery.
Already placed a second order.
I have ordered twice, all the materials have been of fantastic quality, delivery is quick. Definitely be using them again 😁
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Excellent service, arrived promptly and absolutely delighted with my fabric! I've already made stunning curtains for my gazebo with it! Thank you, and I'll definitely order from you again!!!
Great quality and prompt delivery
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,047 reviews