cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Easy site to navigate, easy to place order. Product came quickly, well packaged. Pleased with service.
Very pleased with both fabric and service, would definitely recommend and use again.
I was thrilled that my order arrived so quickly and that the quality of the fabric I bought is very good. Like Arnie said.....I'll be back!
Arrived early and very good quality.
Thank you will definitely be coming back.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Excellent service, value, quality and delivery time.
Lovely quality calico, prompt delivery and properly packaged.
Lovely fabrics at a reasonable price. Would definitely buy again.
Can’t believe how much I got for my money . I bought a couple of remnants and a yard of two different small prints all for dolls clothes which will be very price conscious . I forgot to use my discount code for being a new customer but it still was great value . I will be back !
Lovely material, very satisfied
always on time and good material for the price
I love the fabric and such a good price. Thank you
I love cheapfabrics for their really low prices and very fast delivery. The fabric is always of a very high quality and there is a very wide selection of fabrics to choose from. The one flaw is that they always seem to be out of stock, so if you find a product you like that is in stock I'd order it quickly because it likely will be gone within a few days.
Good quality fabrics. Reasonable price. Will buy from you again.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Prompt and efficient
Great fabric. Much better than I expected for price, thank you
Bought 3 types of cotton fabric to make little skirts for summer.
The materials are colourful and great value for money.
Excellent choice of fabrics.
Quick service and good quality fabrics.
I have received 3 orders of different types of silk, as well as many samples, the quality of all the fabric is excellent, delivery was very fast. I will definitely continue to buy from this company.
Great fabrics and quick delivery
During Lockdown I have had fabric delivered from Cheap Fabrics. The choice was amazing and the price was extremely good. The delivery was quick and well wrapped.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,043 reviews