cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Helen Bowie
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Natalie Hodgson
Prompt delivery which is good and fabric was exactly what was advertised, ive bought fabric before online and wasn't the same colour so was a bit reluctant but i was very pleased with cheapfabrics. well done.
This fabric was such good quality! I couldn’t believe it considering the price, I will be purchasing more soon, thank you!
I love Cheap Fabrics and always look forward to receiving the beautiful fabric and haberdashery. Prices and quality are really good. They emailed me to let me know an item on my order was out of stock and invited me to select an alternative or be refunded. The parcel still arrived quickly and well-packaged. My go-to store for all my fabric and sewing needs. Excellent service.
Perfect prices, perfect quality and fast helpful service, will definitely use regularly, Thank You
Lovely crepe fabric, I am very pleased with it. The price was amazing for such nice fabric.Delivery was so quick and I appreciate that, keep up the good work.
Excellent value for money, some fabric is a little thin but very beautiful patterns and nothing a little lining wouldn't fix
Excellent value for money just what i needed for my jewellery boxes
Brilliant company had several lots of fabric and all been lovely brilliant service to
The fabric I ordered was just as I imagined. It was delivered promptly and at a low cost. The best bit was being able to buy machine needles as well.
The exact measurements sent in good time.
Lovely fabrics good choice and superb service.arrived in three days . Have had fabrics from here before and will go back any time I need more
Cheap fabrics is what is says and has super fabrics at great prices. The service they provide is excellent with super fast processing and delivery. The quality of the fabrics is excellent and have never been disappointed.
My order arrived very quickly. The fabric is a good quality poly cotton which will be fine for scrubs. it's a good saturated navy colour, close to the illustration on the website.
Very pleased with my silk organza order ...this is my second order as I was soo impressed with the quality, delivery and price. I will certainly be a returning customer..thank you Cheapfabricsuk !
Everything arrived in good time. Such lovely fabric, will definitely order again. Thank you
Good selection and choice, ordered and arrived very quickly true to image. very Happy :)
Nice fabrics, arrive promptly and well wrapped. Good value
quick delivery fabric as described excellent service
Good quality, great prices, fast and efficient service and an easy-to-navigate website/ordering - classy stuff! Very many thanks, and I shall be back again and again to feed my fabric habit...
Can usually find what I need and frequently what I didn't know I needed.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 1,848 reviews