cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Linda L
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Linda L
Jayne F
Very good value for money would recommend will definitely be use in cheapfabricsuk in the future.
Fab service and all delivered will definitely use again
I have been using Cheapfabrics for a few years now for personal use and also for the schools I have worked in. They offer a varied selection of reasonably priced fabrics and a good reward system. I would and do recommend them.
The quality of fabric has been great and the delivery is prompt, I love the deals that comes up as well!
I was very pleased with the fabric . I’ve just stared sewing again after about fifty years away from it: I’m going to try a dress for my new baby granddaughter,I was surprised at how affordable but nice the fabric is and very quick delivery. Would recommend to anyone thank you
Quality fabric for a fantastic price! will order again :)
Great product and great price
Super quick delivery and everything was in order!
Quick turnaround and the products where as described.
I'm really pleased with the quality of the fabrics
very easy web layout. good choice of fabrics at very reasonable prices. quick delivery.
Quick delivery nice bundle of fabric would recommend
very good value for money and very good quick service
A good quality fabric, colour a little richer than I was expecting but very very nice. The delivery was quick considering I only paid for standard and the packaging was nice to ensure no damage to the fabric. Fabric is a little see through with direct light so would recommend lining it for any looser garments, overall very nice.
I absolutely cannot recommend this company enough. Delivery, service, and choice is brilliant. Ive used it for several projects and the quality of the material is always a pleasant surprise. I do recommend getting sample but otherwise outstanding!
Beautiful fabric and arrived very quickly Thankyou
I received my materials in record time, no excuse now not to get started. I was very impressed with the quality of my materials.
Fantastic website - managed to find fabric perfect for a dress to be worn at a summer wedding. Delivery was fast and the price was amazing. Will use Cheapfabrics again
Love this company. Good Quality Fabric, Great price and quick delivery. Have ordered now on numerous occasions. Brilliant service
Absolutely beautiful fabrics, fast delivery and great secure packaging
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,155 reviews