cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Bought for granddaughter. She was happy with fabrics.
I use Cheapfabrics on a regular basis, they always have a speedy delivery and affordable fabrics. Will continue to use.
I bought 3 times now from here as was really super please with my first purchase.
Really good fabric and super fast delivery.
Speedy delivery and great prices
Really helpful with checking the colour of a new roll of fabric. Great customer service as they called me to check and also sent a link to the colour. Good quality material, well packaged.
I have used cheap fabrics for quite a few years and they are brilliant. Excellent quality for really good prices.
Amazed at the quality of these fabrics. They drape beautifully. Very fast deliver Will be shopping again
I am very pleased with the excellent fast service I received from cheapfabricsuk. The site is easy to use and the range of fabric at an excellent low price is very good. I'm very happy with my choice of fabrics that I ordered and with the fast service and great low price. I recommend this site and shall be using it again in the future.
I have bought plenty of fabrics, lots of different types. The quality is second to none. There are some beautiful silks too - much better prices than i can find anywhere else.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
I'm a long term happy customer. A wide range of fabrics that I find hard to resist!
Great quality fabric for a very reasonable price. Shipping was cheap too.
Easy site to navigate, easy to place order. Product came quickly, well packaged. Pleased with service.
Very pleased with both fabric and service, would definitely recommend and use again.
I was thrilled that my order arrived so quickly and that the quality of the fabric I bought is very good. Like Arnie said.....I'll be back!
Arrived early and very good quality.
Thank you will definitely be coming back.
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Excellent service, value, quality and delivery time.
Lovely quality calico, prompt delivery and properly packaged.
Can’t believe how much I got for my money . I bought a couple of remnants and a yard of two different small prints all for dolls clothes which will be very price conscious . I forgot to use my discount code for being a new customer but it still was great value . I will be back !
Lovely material, very satisfied
always on time and good material for the price
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,043 reviews