cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Great great great value, quality of materials was good and delivered quick. Will be ordering more materials for sure
Nice prices, decent quality, value for money.
lovely material delivered promptly .
Arrived very quickly, haven't used any of it yet but looks lovely and true to the pictures
Great range of products at really reasonable prices. My order arrived with in a matter of days.
Fabric arrived quickly and is good quality
Great fabric & very quick delivery .
Excellent fabrics, website is very easy to use and delivery was super quick. Will definitely order again :)
Affordable pretty fabric and it arrived quickly
Have ordered a couple of times from cheap.fabrics and would not go to another site ever again to buy fabrics! Very high quality! The only thing i would change is the photos are not exactly how they are in person but that is to be expected when buying online from anywhere! Currently putting another order in! Thankyou! :)
Excellent service: very quick, arrived exactly as I had expected. Only one small issue in that the colour of the fabric I chose was very different from the colour shown on the website. I can live with the colour I received but I would have preferred the colour as shown online.
Great service I loved how things were packed neatly!
I have only made one order so far but look forward to using them again as the price seems reasonable for the fabric quality ..which is very good.
Great fabric, well packed and came quick. thank you!
I've ordered from them twice now and have been mostly pleased each time. Fabrics are of good quality, excellent prices and arrive quickly, especially considering current circumstances. Flat shipping prices are also good if you want to order a lot of fabric. My one complaint would be i wish they would have more information about the fabrics they sell. The silk i brought was very thin and not great for the project i wanted it for. Beautiful fabric, but not what i would call 'medium weight' as they had (very briefly) described it. Fabric weights and momme for silks would be greatly appreciated.
Quick efficient service of good value fabric. . Easy to use website
Fabric arrived quickly, not used it yet but the quality was lovely.
Speedy delivery (even during lockdown) and good communication. I only wish they had the choice to add matching thread automatically when choosing a fabric. Colour doesn't show well via a webpage so it's difficult to find matching thread manually.
I'd also like more info on the fabric such as what type of outfits it would be good for, is it iron free etc. Could also do with a 'fabric table' so you can match fabrics. On the whole though, I've had quality fabrics and speedy service. I bought from another company who took 3 weeks, Cheapfabric only took a couple of days.
I ordered 10m of calico and it is perfect for making test pieces. Could not believe how fast it arrived considering the covid 19 pandemic almost grinding deliveries overseas to a halt. Will definitly be ordering again in the future
Delivered quickly and items matched online picture perfectly. Would use again.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,072 reviews