cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

Affordable fabrics. Quite a good selection
Great lining for the money. Thank you
El pedido llevo en el tiempo estipulado.En ese aspecto genial,pero el producto varia bastante de tono y calidad respecto a la foto orinal, no me es útil la compra que he realizado.
Good prices and service, I really like that there's a student discount, although I think that shipping should be free over £20 or so. Some of the fabric qualities aren't the best, but there are many more that are excellent!
Fabric arrived very quickly- nice fabric possibly a little thin - but ideal for what I wanted
Lovely fabric, fast delivery, very happy
Amazing quality for price but my satin backed fabric appears alot more red in the picture but more of a purple-maroon in person
Everything came on time, good value for money and overall was very satisfied with the service provided.
Received quickly with no problems
Very good fabrics at very good prices. The range of fabrics is a little limited but apart from that they are great!
Quick and prompt customer service. I bought some pieces as sample which was very handy but they were a bit expensive for just to see if it’s suitable for the purpose.
I was very pleased with quality of material and good delivery
Great online experience with cheap fabric, maybe cheap by name and price but not in quality and service, the fabrics I ordered were exactly what I was looking for and perfectly represented by the photo online, very happy and will definitely be ordering more.
Thanks cheap fabric team.
Good fabric, good service, helpful customer service & fast delivery.
Would have been 5* if delivery was free but price overall was reasonable. Also had to buy a lot more fabric than I needed as they couldn't cut 3m10cm, had to buy 4m.
very quick delivery and nice fabrics on affordable price .
Excellent value, easy website and good service
Very quick delivery and good price. Images are lifelife and a true representation of the fabric
Good prices, delivery was fast
Great selection, overall very good, will use again and recomend to other people
Delivered on time and pleased with choosen fabrics. Have not had chance to wash them yet so cannot comment on that.
Very happy with my purchase fabric is as I expected great for my little craft projects
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,068 reviews