cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Gainsborough House59-60 Thames St

amazing quality and prices, packaged very well and speedy delivery
Good prices, Good Service. Parcel arrived very quickly.
Amazing prices
I have only returned to sewing so it is brilliant to have store that sells very good fabric at a very low price so any sewing mistakes don't hurt as much!
Good value quick service easy to use website
Fab fabrics, fab shop, fab business
Lovely design and quick delivery. I am very pleased 😊
lovely item, just as described and swiftly delivered
would definitely recommend
Great product
Great variety of fabrics. Prices are excellent. Despatch and delivery prompt. Really pleased with my purchase.
Fabric was as expected and good value for money
Great fast service.. chuffed with the quality of the fabrics.
Amazing quality and value. Quick delivery. Will use site again and refer friends
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 29th March 2021
I am very pleased with my order, everything was perfect thank you
Lovely fabric fast delivery will buy again thank you so much
Great fabrics. The colour of the fabric in the pictures are spot on. Great value for money. I will be buying from them again.
goods delivered quickly , as ordered. fabric ok qhality.
I enjoyed browsing the huge choice of fabrics. The samples I ordered arrived quickly as did the two fabrics I chose. Very pleased.
Everything arrived much faster than I expected and all as described. I will definitely buy from here again.
cheapfabrics.co.uk is rated 4.87 based on 2,047 reviews