cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cheapfabrics.co.uk
Read cheapfabrics.co.uk Reviews

About cheapfabrics.co.uk:

Based in Berkshire we are a family run business and take pride in having over 40 years of experience in the textile industry. We have fast established ourselves as a reputable and reliable company becoming a renowned fabric shop name on the net. Here at Cheapfabrics we pride ourselves on delivering the best fashion prints and trends for our customers by offering a tremendous range of fresh, vibrant beautiful fabrics across the spectrum from basic lining to top end silks. You can buy a range of upholstery, dress fabrics, silk, fur, fleece, calico, muslin, PVC, corduroy, gingham, Chinese fabrics and much more of the latest plain and printed fabrics at the best prices.

info@cheapfabrics.co.uk

Linda L
cheapfabrics.co.uk 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Linda L
Jayne F
I thoroughly recommend CheapFabrics for their choice and service, they have never let me down and are my go to website for my sewing needs.
Quick delivery and really lovely material. Thank you.
Very pleased with the quality of my purchase and the speed it was dispatched and delivered. I will defiantly be using this company again
Lovely fabric , good price, good communication, prompt service. Very easy personal service, not just anonymous, on line, pre recorded response.
The dabric was just what I needed and at a fantastic price Delivery was quick All in all I was very pleased and will make many more purchases in the future
Beautiful floral bias binding, quick delivery even when ordered over the bank hols. Thank you.
Easy site to use, got what I wanted with a good array of colours. Impressed how quick it was from order to delivery. Now I had better start sewing as my fabric stash is getting extensive.
Better than I expected for the price
Great quality for great price!
Speedy delivery in-spite of Bank Holiday. Fabric great quality, slightly darker than photo but I could have got a sample do no complaints at all. Recommended!
Beautiful fabrics. Very prompt delivery. Would definitely buy from them again.
Great service, quick dispatch, lovely fabric, and loads of more lovely fabric to choose from. Friendly and efficient X
Really surprised at the lovely quality of fabric. Arrived very quickly too, very pleased.
Wonderful company, shipping was excellent and the products far exceeded expectations, both in quality and value for money. Will definitely shop here again.
The fabric was delivered very quickly and is of very good quality despite the very reasonable price!
Great value for great quality fabrics and quick delivery !
I'm really happy with the fabrics I received, they had a lot to choose from and they came quickly! I'm happy with the quality aswell. Thanks very much
Trying to search for (and actually find) “peach colour” ANY fabric is like finding the holy grail or unicorn manure! Trust me on this! When I spotted this fabric I knew it would be perfect for me to make lingerie. When it arrived it was perfect. Not too pink and not too orange. It was just right (just like Goldilocks said to the 3 bears) The only down side is, in hindsight, I wish I had bought more 😔. I am very happy with my purchase, but ... please, pretty please ... can you stock more peach in your silky fabrics for my holy grail ;) Thanks Vicky
Lovely fabrics and at a great price. The customer service is also really good! Orders and shipped out fast.
Lovely material and delivered quickly by Royal Mail . Very happy with this site