CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk Reviews

hello@cheapestprintonline.co.uk

SQ2 Industrial Estate, Aerodrome Close, Loughborough

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk made you happy

"Terrible customer service"
Are you CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a print with this company - there was an issue with ordering the correct size but they fixed the issue quickly and I received the size I needed. Great quality."
"Not very happy with this company at all. Every time I ordered there has been a problem. Ordered business cards 6 weeks ago. They finally arrived yesterday. -Quality of the cards is terrible not gloss, as I paid for and ordered. - The front of my car is cut off the picture so does not reflect the proof I was sent. - The colour of the business cards are very dark. After complaining Cheapest print online have now requested that I print out a form that they have sent me, fill it in and post it back to them with 5 samples. I have already sent them an email showing the proof I was sent and what was received by them. I believe in this day and age (2019) that is sufficient. So this will waste even more of my time. Absolutely appalling customer service received. My last order was wrong and a replacement was efficiently sent out, why can it not be that simple this time? After all it is their mistake."
"DO NOT USE!!! Appalling company, cant get hold of them via telephone unless you select the sales option. You have to pay before you can use online proofing tool which isn't fit for purpose! They refuse to cancel your order and refund when your unhappy with the service, but reply with a forceful sales tactic to try and overturn your decision. Would recommend you use an alternative corporate company rather than this small run family business."
"Submitted same order twice , my error as missed the note that files can’t be uploaded on a tablet until I had tried twice to do it and failed. Assumed that order made on tablet would not have gone through, so started again on desktop pc. Wrong! ... Bank statement showed payment being taken twice. Rang contact number,each option instructed to send a email., which I did. Spoke to rep and explained what had happened and requested refund for 1 order. Received email agreeing to refund..less £10 admin fee ! Queried this and received condescending email suggesting that I had been lying about how it had happened And here is one of their most amazing Terms and conditions.. *****Cancellations - Due to the manufacturing process of our print, orders cannot be cancelled once processed as a print slot is allocated on a larger printed sheet with several other orders - so even if a file is not supplied, the print run still has to go ahead. If you havent supplied a file for print, your 'allocated slot' will still be printed but appear blank ****! So they would charge for 500 blank flyers?"
"They are just such good value. OK, you have to do everything online or by email, but this works almost every time. The one time they printed on the wrong paper, they immediately reprinted on the right paper when notified. They are so quick if you pay for it too. I have used tham now about 15 times and would find it hard to move to anybody else. Keep up the good work"
"Have used this company four times in the past few weeks and every time they delivered on quality, turnaround and price and really were cheaper than anywhere else I looked. The email service replied within 5 minutes! Great service all round."
"I have just ordered 250 A4 double-sided fliers. The inside pages were printed upside down, but I have to report that their communication and willingness to recitify the error immediately was excellent and worthy of praise. I placed a second order which was printed and despatched immediately, along with notification that my refund had already been processed. We are all prone to making mistakes. It's how we deal with them that matters, and this company certainly knows how to keep its customers happy. I will have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them to others. Great job! Thank you very much."
"There was a hiccup on my original order of 1000 business cards where I only received 250 by mistake. Cheapest Print Online were quick to resend and I'm very happy with the service and the quality. Next time it'll be a 5 star review I'm sure!!"
"Excellent service at amazing prices, what more can i ask for! I was dubious at first as i could see a couple of lower star reviews on trust pilot ,i can honestly say these people giving bad reviews obviously made a mistake but try to pass the blame to cheapestprintonline rather than just admitting they have made a mistake."
"We had excellent value for money on an order of brochures last year. However, there is no facility to quote for these online, and we requested a quote on 20th February and are waiting for a response nearly 3 weeks later. I'd like to say quick turnaround time but that just isn't the case when you account for quoting. They also never answer the phone. Otherwise, it would be a 5 star service."
HI, Im sorry you havnt been able to get through on the phone, it would be as we are on the phone to other customers at that time, not as you say that we dont answer the phones. All email quotes are upto date so it would appear that we havnt had a quote request via email for you, if you can email us we will quote by return email as we do all email quote requests.
"Fast Service. Regular Contact. Excellent Value For Money. Quality Product. What more can I say?"
"I had seen the quality of Cheapest Print Online when a client used them to print a leaflet I was commissioned to design. On a short deadline, and with minimal budget, I opted to use them for a print run of 2,500 Valentine's A5 flyers. The result is excellent, lightening fast and printed ahead of schedule. I was kept well informed by both Cheapest Print and the delivery company. Firmly on my list of recommended budget printers. Thankyou for the excellent service."
"We ordered 5000 double sided folded leaflets for our new company. They arrived in super-quick time, well ahead of the original date and the quality was superb. From the first time we looked at the website to the completion of the uploaded details was very easy and no hassle at all. We've just ordered our letterheads so hopefully we'll receive the same great service."
thanks for your kind words, appreciated
"I just received my order - what a marvelous job. Thank you so much. You could be certain, I will keep your company name for future jobs and will mention it to my business friends. The price was excellent and - the job arrived under 3 days has ordered. Kind regards, gg G. G MacWilliam"
"Its human to err, but its what happens afterwards that counts. Had a problem with the order and it was sorted in superfast time, they could not have been nicer or quicker about it. That tells me everything I need to know about the company. Good service counts for everything. The fact they are also very cheap is fantastic. I am pretty sure there is no other company with such good pricing."
"Fantastic service and price. Highly recommend for a small business on a budget. The quality is incredible will definition use again. Thank you for helping us advertise our new business"
"Ordered 1000 A6 flyers, delivered when it said with a text confirming the time slot too. Print quality is excellent and by far the cheapest price we could find by half the price too. Will be using them from now on"
"I have used this company before and they have been really helpful each time. I would definitely recommend them! Even though I'd researched the company, I was still skeptical about the 'next day delivery' claim, but early next morn... there was my flyers! Very excited for my second batch arriving tomorrow."
"I had the privillage of using cheapestprintsonline for some brochures i had made, and i was very impressed with there service and delivery. I will be using them again"
CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk is rated 4.64 based on 137 reviews