CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk Reviews

CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service. Full Insights

95% of reviewers recommend CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk

hello@cheapestprintonline.co.uk

SQ2 Industrial Estate, Aerodrome Close, Loughborough

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk ?

"They are just such good value. OK, you have to do everything online or by email, but this works almost every time. The one time they printed on the wrong paper, they immediately reprinted on the right paper when notified. They are so quick if you pay for it too. I have used tham now about 15 times and would find it hard to move to anybody else. Keep up the good work"
"Have used this company four times in the past few weeks and every time they delivered on quality, turnaround and price and really were cheaper than anywhere else I looked. The email service replied within 5 minutes! Great service all round."
"I have just ordered 250 A4 double-sided fliers. The inside pages were printed upside down, but I have to report that their communication and willingness to recitify the error immediately was excellent and worthy of praise. I placed a second order which was printed and despatched immediately, along with notification that my refund had already been processed. We are all prone to making mistakes. It's how we deal with them that matters, and this company certainly knows how to keep its customers happy. I will have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them to others. Great job! Thank you very much."
"There was a hiccup on my original order of 1000 business cards where I only received 250 by mistake. Cheapest Print Online were quick to resend and I'm very happy with the service and the quality. Next time it'll be a 5 star review I'm sure!!"
"Excellent service at amazing prices, what more can i ask for! I was dubious at first as i could see a couple of lower star reviews on trust pilot ,i can honestly say these people giving bad reviews obviously made a mistake but try to pass the blame to cheapestprintonline rather than just admitting they have made a mistake."
"We had excellent value for money on an order of brochures last year. However, there is no facility to quote for these online, and we requested a quote on 20th February and are waiting for a response nearly 3 weeks later. I'd like to say quick turnaround time but that just isn't the case when you account for quoting. They also never answer the phone. Otherwise, it would be a 5 star service."
HI, Im sorry you havnt been able to get through on the phone, it would be as we are on the phone to other customers at that time, not as you say that we dont answer the phones. All email quotes are upto date so it would appear that we havnt had a quote request via email for you, if you can email us we will quote by return email as we do all email quote requests.
"Fast Service. Regular Contact. Excellent Value For Money. Quality Product. What more can I say?"
"I had seen the quality of Cheapest Print Online when a client used them to print a leaflet I was commissioned to design. On a short deadline, and with minimal budget, I opted to use them for a print run of 2,500 Valentine's A5 flyers. The result is excellent, lightening fast and printed ahead of schedule. I was kept well informed by both Cheapest Print and the delivery company. Firmly on my list of recommended budget printers. Thankyou for the excellent service."
"We ordered 5000 double sided folded leaflets for our new company. They arrived in super-quick time, well ahead of the original date and the quality was superb. From the first time we looked at the website to the completion of the uploaded details was very easy and no hassle at all. We've just ordered our letterheads so hopefully we'll receive the same great service."
thanks for your kind words, appreciated
"I just received my order - what a marvelous job. Thank you so much. You could be certain, I will keep your company name for future jobs and will mention it to my business friends. The price was excellent and - the job arrived under 3 days has ordered. Kind regards, gg G. G MacWilliam"
"Its human to err, but its what happens afterwards that counts. Had a problem with the order and it was sorted in superfast time, they could not have been nicer or quicker about it. That tells me everything I need to know about the company. Good service counts for everything. The fact they are also very cheap is fantastic. I am pretty sure there is no other company with such good pricing."
"Fantastic service and price. Highly recommend for a small business on a budget. The quality is incredible will definition use again. Thank you for helping us advertise our new business"
"Ordered 1000 A6 flyers, delivered when it said with a text confirming the time slot too. Print quality is excellent and by far the cheapest price we could find by half the price too. Will be using them from now on"
"I have used this company before and they have been really helpful each time. I would definitely recommend them! Even though I'd researched the company, I was still skeptical about the 'next day delivery' claim, but early next morn... there was my flyers! Very excited for my second batch arriving tomorrow."
"I had the privillage of using cheapestprintsonline for some brochures i had made, and i was very impressed with there service and delivery. I will be using them again"
"We were so impressed with these guys. So cheap but the quality of the prints was really good. We were unsure of what it would be like so ordered some samples first. They were great but again didn't know if we could trust them. Mainly because of the price. But we ordered anyway due to the fact they were really good on price and their customer service was great.. Had the delivery this week and we were really happy to see the finished article. Looked great, all the boxes were perfectly delivered with no damages. Well chuffed and will be using you again. Thanks guys."
Price
"Excellent communication from the sales team and the quality of print to match ! I will definatley be recommending this company to my friends,"
Price
"After shopping around online for a company to print our flyers, we decided to give CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk a try. We placed a small order for 10,000 A5 flyers and were absolutely delighted with the end result. The flyers are great quality and really look the part. We plan to use CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk for all our future printing requirements and would recommend them to anybody looking for quality printed material at extremely reasonable rates."
"Absolutely brilliant service! I uploaded some files to print at 12:30 yesterday and received a delivery this morning by 10:00 of QTY1000 printed leaflets! Nice, easy transaction, would definitely recommend"
Price
"The flyers were good quality printing, printed on good quality paper. They were delivered fairly quickly and the price was also very good. The next time I need bulk printing, I will more than likely use your services again. Thank you."
CheapestPrintOnline.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 132 reviews