CheapApples.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend CheapApples.co.uk

About CheapApples.co.uk: The best place for quality refurbished iPhones and iPads. We also offer repairs to your iPhones and iPads, all at cheap prices!

orders@cheapapples.co.uk

Unit 13 Valley Road Business Park
62 Valley Road

How would you rate CheapApples.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Phone just as advertised in very good condition Superb service received phone next day"
Emily Bland
Verified Buyer
"Incredibly quick turn around on my smashed iPhone 6s screen. Posted to them on a Tuesday, back with me on the Saturday. Great service and £20 cheaper than the local repair place who quoted a lead time of a week. 5 well earned stars!"
"I have had the phone for a week now and so far so good. The battery life is good which is the thing I was most concerned about. The phone wasn’t completely factory reset so when I turned it on for the first time I wasn’t asked to set everything up but it all looks ok and works fine. Delivery was super quick despite saying that it would take 3 days, it arrived in 1. A much better buy then spending very slightly less and buying from an individual and not gett8ng a warranty."
Kevin McLoughlin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and received a superb product, exactly as described and fast delivery."
Glenis Green
Verified Buyer
"Competitive prices, good service after we had a minor problem."
Wendy Butcher
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, questions answered promptly and a fast delivery😄. Thanks"
"I ordered a silver/white Grade B iphone 6 for my daughter for Christmas as the Grade A phones had sold out. The next day Cheap Apples called me to say there wasn't any silver/white phones left so would I like grey/black, I said yes so they sent the phone out to me in time for xmas. The grade B phone was as described with some cosmetic wear (a scuff on the bottom corner of the phone), In the week that my daughter got the phone we noticed that some of the functions on the phone were not working, video on the front camera had no sound and Siri couldn't hear voice commands and the battery was discharging so fast. I messaged Cheap Apples about the issues, they mesaaged back 1st thing Monday and told me to send the phone back so they could take a look at it. To save on postage and because I live not to far away, I dropped it to there unit in Plymouth. After 3 or 4 days I messaged them to ask about the phone,. They messaged back to say the phone was being sent back to me, I received it back the next day. I wasn't told what was fixed on the phone but assumed they fixed the front microphone and maybe the battery was changed? Anyway, the phone seems to be functioning ok now and my daughter is happy with it."
"Excellent service. The iPhone I bought was immaculate and looked brand new. I will buy other products in the future."
James Jennett-Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"They managed to source a very high quality space grey model on request. Very pleased with the service. Thanks P.s. I did notice that the battery is not included in the warranty (its near the top on the T&C page), but they must have correctly decided that it is in good condition because it lasts all day under normal use! However, I will make use of Apple's discounted battery replacement service before the end of the year (when the discount is discontinued) regardless of condition - just in case :D"
"Very good customer service. Product as described. Fast delivery. Always anxious about buying expensive products from sites I have not heard of but very satisfied with "Cheap Apples". Thank you."
"Superb service, great products at good prices"
"Excellent service. Phone arrived within 4 days (it would have been better if the expected delivery time were clarified on the website, but that's a tiny point). Well packed, worked perfectly, terrific value. Thank you!"
Kate Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"I bought an iPad it’s in excellent condition works wonderfully. Also my daughter is really pleased with it. Would definitely recommend yourselves."
Hannah Squires
Verified Buyer
"I was so impressed at the efficiency and advice I got. Nothing was too much trouble! Absolutely first class customer service, and my iPhone 6s!! Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a refurbished phone. 10/10"
Nicola Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"I bought 2 iphone 7's from them at Christmas - and they are perfect and arrived very quickly. Best price I could find."
Ross Griffin
Verified Buyer
"Phone as described. Great customer service. Fast delivery. Will use again !!!"
Claire Pocock
Verified Buyer
"My pristine iPhone 7 is amazing after having a my old 5s for so long!"
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback, Thanks CheapApples.
Julie Hilliard
Verified Buyer
"I purchased an I pad via pay pal. The item didn't arrive after a few days. I telephoned the shop to be told that they had been busy due to Black Friday and my order would be sent in the next couple of days. I waited I send an e mail to the shop had no reply. I then waited. Then I telephoned the shop after waiting 3 weeks. After complaining they sent me the I pad. It was a Christmas gift. It was an a class and I paid more for that. But when I received it there was a small dent on the side. I kept the I pad but I was not happy."
Hi Julie,
We were extremely busy with Black Friday and apologise for that. Our A grade devices may contain a few small marks, and only our Grade A+ Premium models are exactly like new devices(this isn't available for all models and depends on stock levels). We do offer a 14 day money back guarantee should you be unhappy with your purchase. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our service. Thanks CheapApples
Christian Fortune
"Fantastic"
Yvonne Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased to receive my new mobile in excellent condition, the battery was no good, but were very efficient at correcting the problem swiftly. They were easy to deal with and friendly and would have no problem in using them again and recommending them. Thank you."
CheapApples.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 168 reviews