CheapApples.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend CheapApples.co.uk

About CheapApples.co.uk: The best place for quality refurbished iPhones and iPads. We also offer repairs to your iPhones and iPads, all at cheap prices!

orders@cheapapples.co.uk

Unit 13 Valley Road Business Park
62 Valley Road

Tell us how CheapApples.co.uk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Louise
"My husband and I returned an iPad to cheap apples in perfect condition but with a faulty battery. We received an email with a picture of it now miraculously having been ‘dropped’ and having a broken corner (via an email with a very accusatory tone). This did not happen at home, and this feels like an easy way of getting out of repairing or replacing the iPad, particularly as the fault we reported had absolutely nothing to do with the broken corner (which wasn’t broken when it left here). Seriously unimpressed, as we’re now out of pocket for the iPad and have no way of getting a repair or replacement. I genuinely think they are just trying to get out of replacing the iPad through manufacturing a problem that didn’t exist when it was sent in, and a quick look at online forums reveals we aren’t the only people this has happened to."
Paul Johnson
"The phone I received was not in as excellent a condition as described on the website; however the price was reasonable compared to the equivalent condition phones on sale on other web sites. I did contact the company regarding the condition of the phone and they were happy to accept a return for a refund but I decided to keep the phone anyway."
"The worst customer service I have ever received - the staff were rude and fobbed me off when they couldn't be bothered to sort out my repair and replacement (which I had to pay for as they claimed my warranty was invalid). Awful communication skills from all staff memebers - would never even consider using this company again."
"Traded in my iPhone to cheapapples. They offered me the best price by far, the delivery was free quick and easy and I was paid within hours of them receiving my phone. Excellent service, couldn’t ask for more. Can see negative reviews on here but if your phone is the condition you say it is then you will get the money they have offered. Will deal with this company next time I trade in. Thank you"
Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. This is exactly our methods and we are a genuine business hence offering completely free post to us and free post returns. If your phone is the condition you specify then we will pay as agreed, on the same day. Simple...

Thanks,
CheapApples
"I was very happy with the service in regards to communication and sending my phone to them, all seemed easy. Then they received my phone and emailed me saying it had a crack on the screen and the battery had a max capacity of 74% so offered me £55 instead of the £205 first offered. The phone was in great shape, it had a few minuscule scratches and the batter definitely had a capacity of 100%. I was only selling it because I got a new phone. After reading other reviews it seems this company does this a lot! I’m so disappointed."
Hi there, thanks for the review. We can send the diagnostic report clearly showing the battery health if you would like? The screen also had a small crack to it. Cracked screen and battery fault deem the device as faulty. You chose not to accept the revised offer and we have returned the device for you free of charge. Many thanks
"My iPhone 7+ was valued at £335, when I sent it in they offered me £185 saying screen was full of scratches, which is a total lie. I challenged their valuation and they sent back phone. Total waste of time, their business relies on giving under valued estimates in the hope people won’t bother requesting their items back"
Hi Stefano, Thanks for the review. Your iPhone was very badly marked and it is in the terms that your read/accepted prior to sending to us. Heavily worn devices are deemed as poor condition and are paid a lesser price due to this. If you are unhappy with our testing procedure we always return the device FREE of charge. Many thanks CheapApples
"I sent my iPad to cheap apples for a set price. They emailed me saying the price would be £10 less as it had a scratch. When I asked for evidence of a scratch they sent it back to me. Absolutely outrageous customer service. They were obviously lying about the scratch or they wouldn’t hesitate to show me proof."
Hi Deborah, Thanks for the review. The iPad was very clearly scratched and it was returned to you free of charge. We process around 100 devices a day and cannot photograph your device. If you are unhappy with our testing procedure we always return the device FREE of charge. Many thanks CheapApples
"Phone was delivered to them at noon money was in my account before 7pm the same day. Hassle free, unbeatable price and very prompt payment. Will definitely be using them in future! Brilliant!"
"In the past I’ve had nothing but problems when I’ve tried to recycle amazing condition phones when the new iPhone gets release and I upgrade.... followed these guys on Facebook for a while now and didn’t realise they bought phones! Sent them off and was paid within 24 hours... no money knocked off the original quote! So happy! Thanks guys"
"Absolutely hassle free. Sent off Saturday afternoon, and full amount promised paid into my bank account on Wednesday. Really efficient service."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review :)

CheapApples
"Excellent service and excellent warranty"
"Complete conmen. Sent two iPhones in. One was 2 weeks old (replacement phone from insurance claim). They claimed both had screen damage and knocked off £105 from each even though neither had damage. Didn’t reply to that and just sent the phones back. Annoying as now new iPhones have been released I can’t get the same value for them (which is probably why they claimed they had damage and didn’t want to pay what they originally offered)."
Thanks for your feedback Kunaal. Both devices had scratched screens more than light wear and tear so we offered a revised price for this. If you are unhappy with the revised price we return the device to you FREE of charge. Many thanks, CheapApples
"Great communication throughout the transaction and swift accurate payment."
"Excellent service cash in bank next day"
"Terrible service & a complete con"
Hi Carl,

Thanks for your review. Your device was in poor cosmetic condition and so you were offered a lower price for the device. You declined this offer so we returned the device to you FREE of charge within 48 hours.
CheapApples
"Do not trust this company. They offered me £141 for my iPhone 6 when I posted them the phone they tried to say the phone was faulty and the battery wasn’t good enough which is absolute rubbish. I had the phone for 12 months and it’s in excellent condition. They offered me £30 instead of £141 - joke of a company don’t trust them - sell your mobile to a more reputable company not theses con artists."
HI John thanks for your review.

You admitted in your return the email that the device had marks to the top and the battery doesn't last long at all. This confirmed our findings and diagnostic report, however we happily returned the phone to you FREE of charge within 48 hours.
Thanks
CheapApples
"I have used Cheap Apples on two occasions and found them to be excellent in terms of choice as well as outstanding customer service!"
"Wouldn't pay what I was quoted, I get that sometimes this happens, but one of the reasons was Wi-Fi strength was poor. Asked how you can determine or test this couldn't give me an answer. I ran a test before I sent it off on my own Wi-Fi and was getting over 50 mbps. Service was good in regards to getting phone sent back to myself. But be wary as you more than likely won't get what you were quoted, that said resent it to a bigger company got full amount, so phone couldn't have been that bad....."
Hi Darren, thanks for the review. It failed our testing and we returned the device to you free of charge. The main thing for devices failing wifi testing is that it may well show a good speed on your home network, but will often only show 2-3 networks instead of many local or connect to a wifi that isn't immediately near to you.
Many thanks
"Great service. Good price paid quickly. Thanks"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
"Quick and easy"
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review
"No clear transparency of what a good condition phone is, the use of diagnostic testing which customers are unable to access means that faults are always found and lower price offered. Don’t use this businesses"
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
If the phone has any visible damage or cracks this is deemed faulty.

If we find the device has a fault or damaged and you don't want to accept the revised price, we return the device to you FREE of charge within 48 hours. Which I believe we did?

Many thanks
"I was super impressed with how quick the service was, they also gave me the exact amount quoted prior to going ahead. I also received a phone call with a simple thank you for choosing cheap apples which felt like a nice touch. I also purchased two iPads for my kids to use and watch movies during long journeys up north to visit family, the condition of them was imaculate and for a lot less than buying direct through apple. Win win!"
"Excellent service and communication. Paid within a matter of a couple Of days. Brilliant!"
CheapApples.co.uk is rated 4.67 based on 286 reviews