CheapApples.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend CheapApples.co.uk

About CheapApples.co.uk: The best place for quality refurbished iPhones and iPads. We also offer repairs to your iPhones and iPads, all at cheap prices!

orders@cheapapples.co.uk

Unit 13 Valley Road Business Park
62 Valley Road

How would you rate CheapApples.co.uk ?

Louise
"My husband and I returned an iPad to cheap apples in perfect condition but with a faulty battery. We received an email with a picture of it now miraculously having been ‘dropped’ and having a broken corner (via an email with a very accusatory tone). This did not happen at home, and this feels like an easy way of getting out of repairing or replacing the iPad, particularly as the fault we reported had absolutely nothing to do with the broken corner (which wasn’t broken when it left here). Seriously unimpressed, as we’re now out of pocket for the iPad and have no way of getting a repair or replacement. I genuinely think they are just trying to get out of replacing the iPad through manufacturing a problem that didn’t exist when it was sent in, and a quick look at online forums reveals we aren’t the only people this has happened to."
Paul Johnson
Paul Johnson
Verified Buyer
"The phone I received was not in as excellent a condition as described on the website; however the price was reasonable compared to the equivalent condition phones on sale on other web sites. I did contact the company regarding the condition of the phone and they were happy to accept a return for a refund but I decided to keep the phone anyway."
"The worst customer service I have ever received - the staff were rude and fobbed me off when they couldn't be bothered to sort out my repair and replacement (which I had to pay for as they claimed my warranty was invalid). Awful communication skills from all staff memebers - would never even consider using this company again."
Hi Louise, thanks for your feedback. As per the enclosed paperwork/image returned with your iPad. The iPad has clearly been dropped and wasn't sold to you in that condition. If the iPad has been damaged in the post, we also included the packaging etc that you sent the device into us with so you are able to make a claim using royal mail. The postal method you chose, covers the device up to £500 cover. You just need to contact royal mail with the tracking number and your receipt from the post office and they can proceed with a claim. See the link here:

All of this we did explain in our previous email to you.

Many thanks
CheapApples
Lyndsey Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Ultra quick and reliable service. When I had to phone they were really helpful and informative."
Steven Ball
Verified Buyer
"Quick, Safe delivery. Nice and clean product. Would recommend!"
"The "very good" condition iPhone 7 I purchased looks quite superb and it's operating ability seems to be the same. The service was absolutely first class and it was the ability to make contact via a landline number that was wholly reassuring and my queries were dealt with immediately. I would not hesitate to make another Apple purchase from cheapapples, and I would willingly recommend them to others."
Jamie-leigh Garratt
Verified Reviewer
"Exactly what the name suggests it is cheap, be that a new phone or having your screen repaired also service is fast and reliable work is always done professionally."
"I was very stressed when my son broke his iPhone 6 and I was not insured so I quickly replaced it with CHEAP APPLES QUALITY REFURBISHED PHONE, VERY CHEAP , it came the next day securely packaged and I was impressed as my son did not query if it was used, sadly he got it water damaged ... and CHEAP APPLES GIVE A 12 MONTH WARRANTY THIS IS IMPRESSIVE, but sadly WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED, DONT LET LET PUT YOU OFF, JUST AVOID SWIMMING WITH YOUR PHONE ,it’s good to check warranties, they informed me it was not covered, but I still got excellent support from cheap apples , AND THEY OFFERED ME A NEXT PURCHASE CHEAPER. SO NOW I’m now fixing it on my home cover... and I WILL USE CHEAP APPLES AGAIN.."
Richard Carpenter
Verified Buyer
"Purchacing two phones on behalf of my youngest two teenagers caused apprehension. They had saved long and hard. However, we need not have worried. Shaun’s customer service is excellent. Prompt responses. Great condition products. Swift delivery."
Lorraine Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Bought a grade A iPhone 6 - excellent communication throughout and minor issue we had was totally resolved satisfactorily! Will use again and recommend without any hesitation."
Barry Hillier
Verified Buyer
"Bought a second hand grade A 6S, it was as new, unmarked and faultless. Couldn't ask for more."
Andy Mansbridge
Verified Reviewer
"Brought an IPhone 6 in February 2018 had an issue with it and returned it in June and received a call from Shaun to inform me that the phone was unrepairable and would be exchanged no questions asked. Can not fault the service and the great customer service which I have received. Would highly recommend this company to anyone"
Amy Blackman
Verified Buyer
"Great services, quick and efficient."
"I bought a iPhone 6 it was in immaculate condition you would think it was brand new. Not only does it look great it works superb too. I got a free screen protector and case with the phone as well and let’s he honest who doesn’t love a freebie :) Very pleased overall I would definitely buy from here again and I have already recommended this place to friends."
Jonathan Neighbour
Verified Buyer
"Grade A phone ordered and quickly delivered, phone looks like new my daughter was over the moon and I saved money!😃"
"I had a number of questions to be asked before I purchased the iPhone, and my questions were answered very quickly and in detail. I also received the product within 2 days of ordering it."
Ian Wallace
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a refurbished iPhone which was delivered within 36 hours and the condition was, in my opinion BETTER than described."
"Very good quality and good customer care contact. Happy with new phone"
Steve Young
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Items I required were out of stock (for only 24 hrs) and I received a call within an hour of placing order to inform me of this to ensure this was OK. Fantastic customer service and I will be ordering again very soon"
"Following a very positive recommendation from a friend, we bought 3 reconditioned i-pad minis from Cheap Apples. Our children have used them for about a year and each one has been perfect. There is no difference between them and the 2 we had previously bought for ourselves from Amazon. We will buy all apple products from Cheap Apples from now on. I also asked for advice about one of the i-pads I'd bought from Amazon that I was having trouble with. Shaun responded immediately and I can't recommend the service enough."
Jackie Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful when I phoned for more info, talked me through everything, can’t believe how quickly they delivered, very good I pad that looked like new. No problems so far setting it up etc. Many thanks, I will buy my Apple phone from you in a few weeks!"
"Amazing! Very professional and extremely kind. I got a FREE UPGRADE FROM 64GB TO 128GB FOR A TWO DAYS DELAY CAUSED. Thanks a lot for everything! Francesco"
CheapApples.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 248 reviews