CheapApples.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend CheapApples.co.uk

About CheapApples.co.uk: The best place for quality refurbished iPhones and iPads. We also offer repairs to your iPhones and iPads, all at cheap prices!

orders@cheapapples.co.uk

Unit 13 Valley Road Business Park
62 Valley Road

How would you rate CheapApples.co.uk ?

Paul Johnson
Paul Johnson
Verified Buyer
"The phone I received was not in as excellent a condition as described on the website; however the price was reasonable compared to the equivalent condition phones on sale on other web sites. I did contact the company regarding the condition of the phone and they were happy to accept a return for a refund but I decided to keep the phone anyway."
"The worst customer service I have ever received - the staff were rude and fobbed me off when they couldn't be bothered to sort out my repair and replacement (which I had to pay for as they claimed my warranty was invalid). Awful communication skills from all staff memebers - would never even consider using this company again."
"The phone was perfect when I bought it, and was perfect apart from a little crack in the top corner of the phone which is my fault, until one day it ran out of battery and would not turn back on, I sent it back as it had only been 3 months to find that this is not covered under warranty, which makes me wonder what it needs to be to be covered. Waste of money."
Jonathan Neighbour
Verified Buyer
"Grade A phone ordered and quickly delivered, phone looks like new my daughter was over the moon and I saved money!😃"
"I had a number of questions to be asked before I purchased the iPhone, and my questions were answered very quickly and in detail. I also received the product within 2 days of ordering it."
Ian Wallace
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a refurbished iPhone which was delivered within 36 hours and the condition was, in my opinion BETTER than described."
"Very good quality and good customer care contact. Happy with new phone"
Steve Young
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Items I required were out of stock (for only 24 hrs) and I received a call within an hour of placing order to inform me of this to ensure this was OK. Fantastic customer service and I will be ordering again very soon"
"Following a very positive recommendation from a friend, we bought 3 reconditioned i-pad minis from Cheap Apples. Our children have used them for about a year and each one has been perfect. There is no difference between them and the 2 we had previously bought for ourselves from Amazon. We will buy all apple products from Cheap Apples from now on. I also asked for advice about one of the i-pads I'd bought from Amazon that I was having trouble with. Shaun responded immediately and I can't recommend the service enough."
Jackie Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful when I phoned for more info, talked me through everything, can’t believe how quickly they delivered, very good I pad that looked like new. No problems so far setting it up etc. Many thanks, I will buy my Apple phone from you in a few weeks!"
"Amazing! Very professional and extremely kind. I got a FREE UPGRADE FROM 64GB TO 128GB FOR A TWO DAYS DELAY CAUSED. Thanks a lot for everything! Francesco"
Joan Riggott
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my recent purchase. Ordered Friday 2.45pm delivered Satuarday 12 noon, excellent service. Thank you."
Darren Lago
Verified Buyer
"helpful, friendly, trustworthy, prompt and great communication"
Barry Aynsley
Verified Buyer
"1st class service all okay"
Nigel Smith
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, phone was in excelent condition, will use again"
Colette Treadaway
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery good price clean phone can with in a wk Son very happy"
"Very prompt delivery, just as described. Good after sales help too."
Sarah Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Returning customer. Purchased an IPad Air. I had some very good advice about what would be suitable for my child. The product arrived in excellent condition and very promptly. Thank you."
PETER GALLI
Verified Buyer
"Easy to contact. Helpful and sent item very promptly. Arrived well protected in strong cardboard box .item exactly as described.very happy with this seller"
Georgina Della-Valle
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly and safely packaged. And part charged! Works well so far and Cheap Apples were immediately available to help with an unrelated issue which was much appreciated."
Darren Gibbs
Verified Buyer
"Great technical support over the phone. Appeared very knowledgeable. My ipad was with me the next morning. Item was as described. Very happy 5 stars*****"
"They answered all queries promptly and the phone arrived just the next working day. Spot on condition. Very happy."
Harvey THAIN
Verified Buyer
"Very swift delivery at time stated and product as described. Would happily recommend CheapApples for refurbished Apple products."
CheapApples.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 236 reviews