CheapApples.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend CheapApples.co.uk

About CheapApples.co.uk: The best place for quality refurbished iPhones and iPads. We also offer repairs to your iPhones and iPads, all at cheap prices!

orders@cheapapples.co.uk

Unit 13 Valley Road Business Park
62 Valley Road

How would you rate CheapApples.co.uk ?

Louise
"My husband and I returned an iPad to cheap apples in perfect condition but with a faulty battery. We received an email with a picture of it now miraculously having been ‘dropped’ and having a broken corner (via an email with a very accusatory tone). This did not happen at home, and this feels like an easy way of getting out of repairing or replacing the iPad, particularly as the fault we reported had absolutely nothing to do with the broken corner (which wasn’t broken when it left here). Seriously unimpressed, as we’re now out of pocket for the iPad and have no way of getting a repair or replacement. I genuinely think they are just trying to get out of replacing the iPad through manufacturing a problem that didn’t exist when it was sent in, and a quick look at online forums reveals we aren’t the only people this has happened to."
Paul Johnson
"The phone I received was not in as excellent a condition as described on the website; however the price was reasonable compared to the equivalent condition phones on sale on other web sites. I did contact the company regarding the condition of the phone and they were happy to accept a return for a refund but I decided to keep the phone anyway."
"The worst customer service I have ever received - the staff were rude and fobbed me off when they couldn't be bothered to sort out my repair and replacement (which I had to pay for as they claimed my warranty was invalid). Awful communication skills from all staff memebers - would never even consider using this company again."
"Do not trust this company. They offered me £141 for my iPhone 6 when I posted them the phone they tried to say the phone was faulty and the battery wasn’t good enough which is absolute rubbish. I had the phone for 12 months and it’s in excellent condition. They offered me £30 instead of £141 - joke of a company don’t trust them - sell your mobile to a more reputable company not theses con artists."
HI John thanks for your review.

You admitted in your return the email that the device had marks to the top and the battery doesn't last long at all. This confirmed our findings and diagnostic report, however we happily returned the phone to you FREE of charge within 48 hours.
CheapApples
"I have used Cheap Apples on two occasions and found them to be excellent in terms of choice as well as outstanding customer service!"
"Wouldn't pay what I was quoted, I get that sometimes this happens, but one of the reasons was Wi-Fi strength was poor. Asked how you can determine or test this couldn't give me an answer. I ran a test before I sent it off on my own Wi-Fi and was getting over 50 mbps. Service was good in regards to getting phone sent back to myself. But be wary as you more than likely won't get what you were quoted, that said resent it to a bigger company got full amount, so phone couldn't have been that bad....."
Hi Darren, thanks for the review. It failed our testing and we returned the device to you free of charge. The main thing for devices failing wifi testing is that it may well show a good speed on your home network, but will often only show 2-3 networks instead of many local or connect to a wifi that isn't immediately near to you.
Many thanks
"Great service. Good price paid quickly. Thanks"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
"Quick and easy"
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review
"No clear transparency of what a good condition phone is, the use of diagnostic testing which customers are unable to access means that faults are always found and lower price offered. Don’t use this businesses"
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
If the phone has any visible damage or cracks this is deemed faulty.

If we find the device has a fault or damaged and you don't want to accept the revised price, we return the device to you FREE of charge within 48 hours. Which I believe we did?

Many thanks
"I was super impressed with how quick the service was, they also gave me the exact amount quoted prior to going ahead. I also received a phone call with a simple thank you for choosing cheap apples which felt like a nice touch. I also purchased two iPads for my kids to use and watch movies during long journeys up north to visit family, the condition of them was imaculate and for a lot less than buying direct through apple. Win win!"
"Excellent service and communication. Paid within a matter of a couple Of days. Brilliant!"
"Very quick and easy to use service."
"Super fast super easy .... thank you very much .... 24 hours and the money was in the bank .... couldn’t have been easier"
"CheapApples.co.uk were very easy to deal with. Totally trustworthy and they paid the same day the device was tested. Fantastic service."
"Quick payment. Easy communication. Good service"
"It was good and very professional service"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! :)
"I would have chosen 'average' had that been one of the options. I can only go by my own experience and offer an honest review. I was quoted the highest value online compared to others and ended up being offered less than anticipated based on the phone not being prestine..when the basis of recycling the phone means it would have been pre-owned before hand. The online valuation asked if the phone was in 'good' condition not if it was in 'out the box' mint condition? I was sceptical from the outset that some reason to not pay the offered value would be found after 'hooking' me in with a high offer to start with and so it proved! Payment was made quickly though once price accepted."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! :)
"4x iPad Mini 2, Great service. Quick and responsive, next day delivery as promised and in great condition. Thank you"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! :)
"Quick and easy. Would recommend over any other trade in site"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! :)
"Unable to download the delivery label so caused some confusion. Other than that the service was prompt and efficient and the staff were really helpful when unable to identify my phone. I would definitely use them again."
"Useless service"
Hi Scott, thanks for your review. Unfortunately your device was marked as faulty due to the poor quality replacement screen. This is clearly stated in the T&C you accepted when choosing to recycle your device with us. However, you chose not to accept the revised quotation and we returned device to you on the next working day FREE of charge.
CheapApples
"Offer high price then changed to less than 20%, yes 80% reduction. Plus took days to sent postage label, so had already posted at my expense. No not use."
Hi Russell, thanks for your review. Unfortunately your device was marked as faulty due to it missing a piece in the back of the device. If we had sold you the device, I am sure you would have returned it as faulty due to the missing piece. Hence it is faulty.
However, you chose not to accept the revised quotation and we will be returning device to you on the next working day FREE of charge.
CheapApples
"Was hoping to recycle my iPhone, however, the condition was not considered good enough. Phone was returned quickly via DPD and well packaged. Very good, fast communication and throughout."
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review. If the device fails testing or is booked in as the wrong condition and the revised price isn't accepted. We are more than happy to return the device free of charge for you.
CheapApples.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 274 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!