Cheap New Vans Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cheap New Vans

How would you rate Cheap New Vans?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

33 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jamie Swinburne

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cheap New Vans in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jamie Swinburne
Verified Buyer
"Cheap new vans provided me with 7 new Peugeot Boxer vans ply lined, Great service, fabulously priced by far, Also Cheap new vans upgraded the vehicles engine at the manufacturer 's. Great experience and thanks to Richard Baker, I would highly recommend Cheap new vans to anyone and I will be in contact with Richard as soon as we are in the market for a new van again."
Darren Wegg
Verified Buyer
"My first new van purchase has been an absolute pleasure. Richard gave me great advice, the best price and fantastic service. It's a bit scary when you pay by debit card and you have neither been to the company or seen the vehicle but it has been an excellent positive experience. Many thanks to Richard and Cheap New Vans. I will recommend to all my colleagues. Darren Wegg (Blue Light Windows. Ipswich.)"
Mark Winfield
Verified Buyer
"First of all I saved thousands compared to a main dealer. I did the maths. Factory order Euro 6 van that only took 14 weeks from order to delivery. I'm really pleased with it."
"Hi my name is Roberto from Allstar Damp Proofing I bought a Ford Transit Custom 330 Limited I have had it since April top of the range and at a very good price normally it takes a lot of research in finding a good price but in my case the first price I got was from Richard and by far the best price but you you do you try to find the very best possible price anyway. I am hoping to be able to buy another van when my son gets his driving licence obviously through Richard as he saved me a lot of money."
Paul Newman
Verified Buyer
"A pleasure to do business with, Nothing was too much trouble, very keen to assist where possible, No pushy sell with only your interests at heart. i would certainly recommend to others (which i have already) and the next van will be purchase from Richard baker @ Cheap New Vans! buying vans made easy! Thanks very much, excellent overall service!"
Terry Price
Verified Buyer
"The service I received from Richard was professional, efficient & prompt. I would thoroughly recommend his company. Thanks from a very satisfied customer."
Keith Sanders
Verified Buyer
"I phoned up placed my order for a black transit custom van,it was delivered to my door in 8 days very pleased indeed."
Kevin McGuiness
Verified Buyer
"Hi couldn't fault one thing from start to finish your all a bit worried about some horror stories but first class service"
Lorne Case
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a Transit Courier, great little van at the best price I could find, great service from Richard and will certainly be coming back for another one, delivered on evry point"
Murray Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Never thought I'd buy a van over the Internet from someone I've never met. However Richard was 1st class. He made every effort to come up with my perfect van and succeeded. Much cheaper than Ford too!"
Patrick Dickson
Verified Buyer
"I received a very friendly and professional service thru out , my new transit was delivered on time and it was exactly what I had asked for , I would recommend to anyone looking for a new van"
Mark Gardener
Verified Buyer
"Overall really pleased bit scary not knowing for sure if I'm gunna get my van after paying for it as its all online and over the phone . But Richard was great always good to here from him would always return my calls and texts . Happy to use again . Was all so easy really. Thanks Richard Mark G"
Dale Hills
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your help in finding me my new van at a great price . found Your service you offer very smoth and helpful , Good communications and generally a very good service Have already recommend your service to other people . Thanks again .dale"
Steve Thornton
Verified Buyer
"Greatly experienced guy, very knowledgeable and kept me in the loop from day one until delivery. Wouldn't hesitate to use again. Recommended by a friend and I would highly recommend myself."
MAKEIN & MCNAB LTD
Verified Buyer
"The communication and service from Richard was excellent, he was very helpful and infomative. The vehicle arrived when arranged and was in excellent condition. We will have no hesitation in using this service in the future."
Dave Divers
Verified Buyer
"There should be a sixth star for excellent because that's what the service was that I received from Richard at new cheap vans.i found Richard very paitent and very proffesional. Richard came highley recommend from a friend who runs his on plumbing shop who has purchased three vans from Richard in the pat so I had no worries about doing the same. Richard sourced the van that I was looking for and it duly arrived on the date arranged. Many thanks once again. Kind regards DRD Property Maintenance"
"Richard was professional from 1st contact to after sales, got me the best possible price with a brill finance package."
"Bought 2 new Transit Custom Limited Vans from Richard. He located the vans for me immediately and delivered within 2 weeks including finance. No other company we approached could get anywhere near this.Thanks for all you help and assistance.Very professional service. Regards Alan Mega 2 Electrical Contractors"
Danny Danan
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased a new Ford Transit Custom from Richard Baker, and from the first conversation with this gentleman ,I have found him very proffessional and very genuine. Richard has kept me informed at all times with the progress of my van order. Buying a big item as a vehicle on the internet can be worrying . Richard has given me confidence and the transaction went very smootly as he said. I can honestly recommend him to anyone wishing to buy a new vehicle and have a great saving on the cost. Daniel Danan EFR Refrigeration and Air Condition Services Ilford Essex"
David Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Found Richard at cheap vans to be Very helpfull Very pleased with my new van and the service"
Cheap New Vans is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews