Cheadle Data Recovery Reviews

info@cheadledatarecovery.co.uk

Cheadle DATA Recovery Ltd 3 Egerton Road Greater Manchester

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Cheadle Data Recovery ?

Adrian McQuillan
Verified Reviewer
"Imagine the panic when I discovered that I could no longer access my encrypted data. Following a couple of Windows re-installations I was told by Microsoft that it would not be possible to roll back to the state where the encrypted data was accessible. I contacted several people advertising data recovery to no avail and then someone recommended Cheadle Data Recovery. I spoke to them on the phone and explained the problem and they said that they would have a look at my computer. I received an email quotation from them with a price list and a statement that if no data was recovered there would be no fee. After placing an order for them to undertake the recovery and supplying the computer, the service was excellent. I was kept fully informed of progress. Although they had not encountered this problem before, they persevered with different approaches and, too my great relief, managed to recover my data. I highly recommend Cheadle Data Recovery."
"I made the massive mistakes of sending my hard drive to “Fields data recovery” first. I should have gone straight to John as the service was reasonably quick, very professional and slightly cheaper than “Fields”. My only slight reservation with using a service like this is that as a customer you want some proof that once the data has been recovered it gets deleted in full by the data recovery company. I would not hesitate to use the service again and would recommend it to anybody."
"Quite some years ago, John recovered some data for me off disks I thought were hard to salvage. At that time, I was struck by John’s professionalism and outstanding customer service. Recently, I found myself in a similar situation and there was absolutely no question: Cheadle Data Recovery was my first and only port of call. It pleases me immensely to say that in the years since we last met, John has not only maintained a superb track record in recovering data but has also continued to provide outstanding customer service. From diagnosing the potential issue to recommending a way forward and from recovery through to advice about future storage, John clearly stands out. Add clear, consistent pricing to the above and there is literally no reason why one would consider any other service provider. Although the reasons for having to call upon John’s services might well be stressful, I can personally guarantee that his calm, confident & professional approach and superb service will take the sting out of data recovery."
"""This organisation is very professional, and John is very honest and upfront. He has been a life saver for me, managing to recover nearly all of my data form the hard drive From the first day since I contacted Cheadle, John always attended me very politely and answered all questions I had with regards to my failed hard drive. He really knows what he is doing, and could identify the source of the failure over the first phone call itself. I was immediately convinced to consult him for fixing my hard drive. While working on the hard drive as well, he explains even the most technical stuff related to the possible failure causes in the simplest possible manner from time to time. He informs you in detail regarding the pricing depending on the cause of failure beforehand with no strings attached, and completely works on a No Recovery, No Fee basis. His ticket support system is also very efficient and keeps you posted about the progress made on your drive. He also provides a new hard drive with the copied data if you wish not to buy it yourself, and on top of that, gives you sufficient time in order to look at the recovered data and maintains a backup for you until then. Overall, it has been a great experience for me, and I will definitely recommend this company to have your problems fixed. I would particularly recommend visiting him in person in order to submit as well as collect the hard drive, if that is feasible. It is during these visits that I could speak with him in detail regarding the exact causes of failure, the working of my hard drive and other important technical information in general. I learnt a lot by meeting him just twice, and I would not have known my drive better on the phone conversations or by delivering the hard drive by mail."
"CDR – Manchester Data Recovery Services is undoubtedly the best, most qualified and trusted data recovery service in the UK. To a lot of people, either in personal or business life; their data is incredibly important. When the worst does happen, AND you find your backups haven’t been running for a few months due to an unknown fault; you want a trusted and reputable company to work explicably carefully and efficiently in order to have the best opportunity of recovering your data. As a relatively technical person, when the filesystem on one of my RAID5 arrays became corrupted, I conducted sensible attempts to try and recover my filesystem and restore access to my array. The more actions I took, the more I saw the filesystem become less recognisable, fully corrupt and finally completely DISAPPEARED. I had 2TB of data on this 3TB RAID array, and it had completely gone – vanished, unrecognisable by any reasonably reputable software recovery tools and what was an incredibly anxious time was quickly swapped with hope after talking to Dr John C. Reid at Cheadle Data Recovery. To be honest, after reading the reviews; CDR Manchester was the first and only recovery service I had called, however I was highly sceptical anything could be done to recover any of my data. I thought I must be their worst type of client (someone relatively technical with previous successful recovery attempts of other people’s data on an informal scale) and this attempt had completely and utterly failed. John spent over an hour talking me through on the phone the steps that can be taken, and he left me without a shadow of a doubt feeling that he was the absolute best person to attempt the recovery of my data. I immediately got in the car and drove the disks straight up to Manchester, and within a timeframe much sooner than anticipated the early investigation had started into the feasibility of recovering my data. I received regular updates on my recovery attempts, and once I thought some very recently modified files (before the corruption) were missing, CDR took additional manual recovery attempts and managed to return absolutely everything. Absolutely unbelievable considering from further investigation, 3 out of the 4 drives had faults on them. Finally, well within the timeframe given on turn-around, I had received an email with an incredibly detailed directory and file structure of all my data, along with the health of each individual file – all complete, and something I thought I would never see again. CDR Manchester provides all your data on an optional brand new, modern USB3 portable hard drive. I hope I never have to talk to CDR Manchester for a personal reason again; however the journey from chaos to full recovery was made better by the regular updates and support from CDR Manchester, and I for one would recommend CDR Manchester no matter how technical or non-technically minded you are. The professional approach to customers, business and service is exceptional and how CDR is run as a business is an absolute inspiration to any business-minded person. Thank you very much for your efficiency."
"Exceptional quality of service, John was very knowledgeable, he managed to recover every file needed from the drive and more. I can't recommend him enough. With the reasonable prices and quality of service, there's no reason to go anywhere else!"
"After having my hard drive replaced I was recommended to contact Cheadle Data Recovery. John was very helpful and explained everything about the different costs and was very informative. I did have a recommendation from a friend of a company closer to me who looked at the hard drive and gave me a figure of £500. I went back to John and explained I had a quote from someone else but would he still give his opinion. I am so glad I went to John, he checked the drive out while I waited and he was almost sure he could recover the data and for a cost of £250, this was done in a professional, prompt way. I had emails telling me where he was with the process and even better the data was transferred in a file via email. I can't thank you enough, your expertise has been amazing and I just wish I had gone with you first and saved myself a week. I would recommend Cheadle Data Recovery 100%"
"Cheadle Data Recovery is a very professional company informing the client every step of the way of the progress of the recovered data. From the first contact to the final delivery of the recovered important company data, the service was excellent. In the event of any future issues, Cheedle Data Recovery will be our first point of call. Fantastic all round professional service. Would highly recommend."
Cheadle Data Recovery is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews