Chart Accountancy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chart Accountancy
Read Chart Accountancy Reviews

About Chart Accountancy:

Specialist Accountants for Contractors, Freelancers and Small Businesses.

info@chartaccountancy.com

6-8 Market Place
Reading
RG1 2EG

Tell us how Chart Accountancy made you happy
All of the compliments here are accurate. Teodora is a very efficient and highly professional accountant. The company have very high customer care. I am very impressed and very happy to vouch for these positive reviews.
Thank you for the five star review.
Fantastic and thoroughly professional service. Teodora took all of the hassle and any stress out of end of year reporting. I would have no hesitation in recommending Chart Accountancy to other businesses.
Thank you for the review Jonathan.
Teodora with chartaccountancy.com has made everything possible to ease my business throughout the year. She replied to all my questions promptly and with high accuracy. I recommend!
Thank you George.
I was really struggling to find an account to help with my SME annual accounts that didn't cost the earth. Teodora at Chart was excellent! Price was very reasonable and everything was handled remotely which made things so much busier to fit into my busy lifestyle. I will continue to use Chart Accountancy going forward.
Thank you for the review.
Teodora Dimitrova of Chart accountancy was recommended to me by a close friend. Based on this recommendation I was happy to engage Teodora to complete my annual tax return. I found Teodora to be easy to deal with, prompt to respond and clear with the requirements. It was a very painless process completed in good time and at reasonable cost. I will certainly use Chart Accountancy again, and I am very happy to recommend Teodora
Thank you for the review Russell - much appreciated.
Great price, quick response, detailed advice. I will use this company going forward for all my tax requirements
Thank you for the review Naomi.
Teodora provided an outstanding service. She also responded quickly to all questions and explained all the details.
Thank you for the review Antonio.
Flawless service. Prompt replies, and nothing but professional and helpful. Would absolutely recommend to friends
Thank you for the review Emily.
I set up a new Limited Company around 18 months ago, and started using Chart Accountancy.... I'm so glad I did!! They have been absolutely brilliant and Teodora in particular has been so helpful and informative, i highly recommend them
Thank you for your review Martin.
An amazing team!
Teodora is always prompt with her responses and really helpful with any queries I might have. And Helen is always on the ball when it comes to getting my accountant ready for HMRC. 100% reccomend.
Thank you for the review Sidonie.
Teodora and the whole team are fantastic, as someone who had no idea about accounting after starting a small business Chart helped with absolutely everything! 5 stars!
Hi Kyle, thanks for your kind words. We are very happy you feel this way about our services!
Chart Accountancy is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews