Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

Louisa Sisson
"Quick delivery and good products at good prices"
Yvonne Harrison
"The website is easy to use, goods arrive well packed, really quickly and are exactly what we need. As a recently established small charity , WHISH ,for children with disabilities in Whitby, it has helped our fundraising immensely."
Robert Baker
"The quality of service that we have received form Charnwood has always been excellent."
"I ordered some collection buckets, there was a wide range of colours and I was able to get ones that went with our scheme colours, ordering was easy and delivery was quick and they arrived in good time for the event we need them for."
"Great quality products and very fast despatch! Thank you A*"
"I have always dealt with Charnwood as they have always completed our orders as quickly as possible and they even told me when they were out of stock and asked if I would mind waiting a week for my goods? Not at all as I trust them implicitly. Phil J Chairman "20-20 Voice" Cancer"
"Products were just as described, good value and arrived promptly. Would recommend."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. Extremely happy with our 48 fundraising pots. Highly recommended"
"Little fluffy duck (!!) lovely! Gift for a relative who appears on RSPCA Wildlife programme. So going to a good cause."
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Will definitely use in future. Thank you!"
"From the ease of ordering from their website to receiving the parcel of collection boxes was smooth and quick. Would highly recommend to fellow charity supporters"
"Good service. Bingo books were exactly what I ordered and arrived quickly. Thanks!"
"Arrived very quickly and promptly"
"The website is easy to navigate making for an easy and pleasant transaction. Great communication and fast delivery. I was very impressed with the quality of the products bought."
"Very fast delivery and pleased with products. Would recommend"
"I orderd some stuff on behalf of my charity everything was outstanding"
"Brilliant charity buckets, used for a Macmillan coffee morning and did the job perfectly. Will be re-using them again in the future, great purchase."
"Excellent service both on the phone and by email. Items arrived very promptly. Recommend!"
"I ordered some charity buckets, lids and stickers from Charmwood and the following day they were delivered in good condition and promptly with in the time allocated. The goods were packed well and nothing had been damaged. I got exactly what I ordered at a very reasonable price. Thank you. I would recommend Charmwood to colleagues and friends."
"Fast delivery of fundraising products. Very pleased with the delivery and quality"
"ORDER WAS DELIVERED QUICKLY AND THE GOODS WERE JUSY WHAT I WANTED"
"Brought wedding card boxes and used these boxes as suggestion boxes at work."
"The product was as described and came the next day."
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.81 based on 220 reviews