Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

Louisa Sisson
"Quick delivery and good products at good prices"
Yvonne Harrison
"The website is easy to use, goods arrive well packed, really quickly and are exactly what we need. As a recently established small charity , WHISH ,for children with disabilities in Whitby, it has helped our fundraising immensely."
Robert Baker
"The quality of service that we have received form Charnwood has always been excellent."
"Good value and fast delivery, thanks."
"swift and efficient service with a good product"
"Good range of products. Prompt delivery. Just what we needed"
"Buckets were perfect for out fundraising event. Delivery was quick and hassle free. Would highly recommend company and will be using them again for future fundraising events."
"Quick delivery, friendly and helpful service. I would definitely recommend and be using again."
"Absolutely fantastic buckets very sturdy"
"Good efficient service. Items delivered on time."
"Everything very easy to find, payment process easy and parcel came the next day. Very happy."
"Excellent service - very prompt and efficient. Willing to talk through my request rather than play a game of e-mail or web tennis. So much friendlier!"
"The ordering process was very easy and straightforward and the order was delivered very quickly."
"Great service good quality goods"
"The website is easy to understand and the ordering and delivery is quick and efficient. I had a query so rang them and the person I spoke was excellent in terms of explaining the answer to my query. Great company to deal with."
"Very quick service and the quality of the goods excellent. Would highly recommend using Charnwood Fundraising."
"I ordered some collection buckets, there was a wide range of colours and I was able to get ones that went with our scheme colours, ordering was easy and delivery was quick and they arrived in good time for the event we need them for."
"Great quality products and very fast despatch! Thank you A*"
"I have always dealt with Charnwood as they have always completed our orders as quickly as possible and they even told me when they were out of stock and asked if I would mind waiting a week for my goods? Not at all as I trust them implicitly. Phil J Chairman "20-20 Voice" Cancer"
"Products were just as described, good value and arrived promptly. Would recommend."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. Extremely happy with our 48 fundraising pots. Highly recommended"
"Little fluffy duck (!!) lovely! Gift for a relative who appears on RSPCA Wildlife programme. So going to a good cause."
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Will definitely use in future. Thank you!"
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.80 based on 235 reviews