Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Charnwood Fundraising

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Charnwood Fundraising ?

Louisa Sisson
"Quick delivery and good products at good prices"
Yvonne Harrison
"The website is easy to use, goods arrive well packed, really quickly and are exactly what we need. As a recently established small charity , WHISH ,for children with disabilities in Whitby, it has helped our fundraising immensely."
Robert Baker
"The quality of service that we have received form Charnwood has always been excellent."
"I ordered some charity buckets, lids and stickers from Charmwood and the following day they were delivered in good condition and promptly with in the time allocated. The goods were packed well and nothing had been damaged. I got exactly what I ordered at a very reasonable price. Thank you. I would recommend Charmwood to colleagues and friends."
"Fast delivery of fundraising products. Very pleased with the delivery and quality"
"ORDER WAS DELIVERED QUICKLY AND THE GOODS WERE JUSY WHAT I WANTED"
"Brought wedding card boxes and used these boxes as suggestion boxes at work."
"The product was as described and came the next day."
"I am very pleased with the quality of my square collection boxes, but more so with the speed of delivery! I ordered before midday yesterday and they were delivered by my postie this morning! Well done, and thank-you very much."
"Good quality and very fast delivery, thank you!"
"Excellent service, super fast delivery time. Highly recommended."
"All products purchased were as described. Very helpful member of staff when I had a product query. Certainly use again."
"Fabulous products (buckets and boxes) and fast, efficient delivery! Excellent on line help too, so really impressed and will definitely return to buy more!"
"Ordered 2 charity buckets, arrived very quickly and are perfect for charitable donations at our event next week. Will be purchasing more and recommending to others. Thank you."
"As always a smooth easy, hassle free purchase. Will definitely be back"
"Easy search of website to find what I was looking for. Easy checkout and prompt delivery."
"Very pleased with quality of collecting boxes ,also speed of delivery. Thank you."
"I was very happy with the service we as a charity recived"
"Very fast and efficient delivery. One item I ordered was not in stock but a replacement was sent out free of charge as a separate order. Very pleasing customer service. Products as described."
"Super fast delivery and the money boxes look great! Can't wait to use them for our school fair this weekend."
"Supplied alternative collection boxes when the original ones were out of stock , at the original price. Excellent customer service!"
"Fast, friendly, polite service. The item I wanted was out of stock so I was offered a slightly more expensive item at the same price."
"The collection buckets arrived very promptly and are well made. They are in the "house colour" of our organisation, and I like that they came complete with cable ties to secure the lids. I am more than pleased with them and believe them to be good value."
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.80 based on 204 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!