Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

Louisa Sisson
"Quick delivery and good products at good prices"
Phil Johnson
"I'm not really a one for reviews, good, bad or otherwise but on this occasion I feel I must as Charnwood Fundraising were pointed out to me by a friend some four years ago as a source and we have not looked back since. All of our orders have been dealt with quickly & efficiently, even when we first started and paid by cheque. I would have absolutely no hesitation in promoting 'CF' for anyone looking to kick-start their own charity and will be continuing purchasing from them as & when I need. Best wishes Phil J Chairman "20-20 Voice" Cancer"
Kevin Bellwood
"Second time I bought from Charnwood Fundraising, they have everything I needed and the delivery was amazingly swift."
"Ordered 10 'square' collecting tins with appropriate labels. The colour we needed was out of stock so chose another one as needed quickly. Delivery was swift as stated. Tins seem ok but not as 'heavy duty' or sturdy as expected. However biggest disappointment was the fact that the wrap-around labels did not quite do that! After spending considerable time designing and printing the labels, the labels were short and left a gap down the tins. Also they did not stick! Labels were a real let down and now it looks like we will just have to print on A4 paper and make our own with selotape. Dont waste your money on the labels. Tins look ok but not tested on the streets yet."
"i didnt receive my goods and i feel really disappointed."
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order which was despatched on 10 August - the date the order was placed. We have checked the tracking and can see that Royal Mail attempted delivery on 13 August. We will contact you by email with details of the tracking so that you can re-arrange delivery with Royal Mail.
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.82 based on 300 reviews