Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Charnwood Fundraising

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

"I was really disappointed with the service. I ordered the buckets on Wednesday and paid for next day delivery but they didn’t arrive until Monday."
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service. However, we have checked the details of your order and can see that you selected and paid for Royal Mail Second Class Signed For service. This is a 2 - 3 day service and, according to the tracking, Royal Mail delivered within this timescale.
"I received an invoice. None of the items I ordered have arrived. Just an invoice. After having to collect a piece of paper from the depot I assume my items are either lost or not processed."
We have checked the details of your order and we believe that we sent the products which your ordered, as shown on your invoice: 2 Front Labels for Charity Collection Bucket. These would have been sent in a board backed A4 envelope. If this is not the case, then please let us know.
"I got overcharged so I emailed Charnwood and got completely ignored!!"
We are sorry if you feel that you have been overcharged. This was an online order and you have been charged the prices as shown on our website. We have checked all our messages and cannot see any messages from you relating to this order. Perhaps you could email us again at sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk quoting your order reference and explaining why you believe that you were overcharged.
"It's now 10 days since I placed my order and no sign of it. 2nd class post should take 2-3 days. I've missed a slot for placement in a local cafe because I've no collection tins."
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order which was despatched promptly. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the delivery of your package by Royal Mail. We did not know about the problems with the delivery before you placed this review. We have now emailed you so that we can resolve this for you.
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.81 based on 254 reviews