Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

Read Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy
Not very impressed, as a charity we should have received the vat taken off which never happened despite me following all that was asked. However, as it was a very small amount, I never worried chasing or making an issue of it, but as I explained in my email to customer’s service it was the principle that mattered.
Having reviewed the site for a specific item we needed I was delighted to find such a wide range of items particularly small present/prize sized toys and games for boys and girls at very good prices. Quick to order, very prompt delivery, and quality items all received packed well. Will be returning.
Over the last 10 years our Rotary Club have ordered Collection Buckets and Labels several times from Charnwood. The buckets are very robust and survived well despite the treatment that they have been subjected to. They are very helpful when you call them.
Efficient service, quick delivery and decent prices.
Great product, fast delivery
Good product quickly delivered - couldn't ask for more.
Easy to use website and excellent service. Good quality stationery. Very satisfied
Easy to order. quick delivery.
Packed well. Products good quality
Really good quality products. Thanks!
They had just the product I was looking for, at a good price and it was delivered very swiftly. Great service and highly recommended.
Good service and exceptional delivery thank you

Gaynor
Arrived sooner than expected and just what we needed. Recycled plastic fits with our sustainable aims.
Quick, efficient delivery. Tombola tickets are exactly what I needed. Would recommend
I would totally recommend Charnwood. The website and ordering process is quick and easy, communication of orders is great and delivery really quick.
Excellent service and delivery first class
Good communication when item order3ed not immediately available and also responded well when the order delivery went wrong.
Everything i ordered was exactly as described on the website.
Arrived when it was expected.
Overall very good service.
Excellent Quality and good delivery. So impressed we are ordering more.
It was the first time I had used this site and I was really pleased with my purchases. I only bought some collection tins, but will definitely be using Charnwood again, they have a huge range of stuff.
Shopping with Charnwood was very straightforward and the goods were received promptly
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.82 based on 363 reviews