Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Click Here

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

"I am very pleased with the quality of my square collection boxes, but more so with the speed of delivery! I ordered before midday yesterday and they were delivered by my postie this morning! Well done, and thank-you very much."
"Good quality and very fast delivery, thank you!"
"Excellent service, super fast delivery time. Highly recommended."
"All products purchased were as described. Very helpful member of staff when I had a product query. Certainly use again."
"Fabulous products (buckets and boxes) and fast, efficient delivery! Excellent on line help too, so really impressed and will definitely return to buy more!"
"Ordered 2 charity buckets, arrived very quickly and are perfect for charitable donations at our event next week. Will be purchasing more and recommending to others. Thank you."
"As always a smooth easy, hassle free purchase. Will definitely be back"
"Easy search of website to find what I was looking for. Easy checkout and prompt delivery."
"Very pleased with quality of collecting boxes ,also speed of delivery. Thank you."
"I was very happy with the service we as a charity recived"
"Very fast and efficient delivery. One item I ordered was not in stock but a replacement was sent out free of charge as a separate order. Very pleasing customer service. Products as described."
"Super fast delivery and the money boxes look great! Can't wait to use them for our school fair this weekend."
"Supplied alternative collection boxes when the original ones were out of stock , at the original price. Excellent customer service!"
"Fast, friendly, polite service. The item I wanted was out of stock so I was offered a slightly more expensive item at the same price."
"The collection buckets arrived very promptly and are well made. They are in the "house colour" of our organisation, and I like that they came complete with cable ties to secure the lids. I am more than pleased with them and believe them to be good value."
"Great prices, fast delivery and an efficient service. Would recommend."
"The collection buckets arrived really promptly we have purchased similar ones before and returned to Charnwood as you can be assured of good quality. We used them collecting in TESCOs this morning and raised over £400 towards disabled children's services great result all round."
"Good products at reasonable prices"
"Easy ordering, prompt despatch, quality products"
"Great products the labels went on perfectly with ease and printed on fantastic"
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.83 based on 309 reviews