Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Click Here

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

"Absolutely fantastic buckets very sturdy"
"Good efficient service. Items delivered on time."
"Everything very easy to find, payment process easy and parcel came the next day. Very happy."
"Excellent service - very prompt and efficient. Willing to talk through my request rather than play a game of e-mail or web tennis. So much friendlier!"
"The ordering process was very easy and straightforward and the order was delivered very quickly."
"Great service good quality goods"
"Ordered 10 'square' collecting tins with appropriate labels. The colour we needed was out of stock so chose another one as needed quickly. Delivery was swift as stated. Tins seem ok but not as 'heavy duty' or sturdy as expected. However biggest disappointment was the fact that the wrap-around labels did not quite do that! After spending considerable time designing and printing the labels, the labels were short and left a gap down the tins. Also they did not stick! Labels were a real let down and now it looks like we will just have to print on A4 paper and make our own with selotape. Dont waste your money on the labels. Tins look ok but not tested on the streets yet."
"The website is easy to understand and the ordering and delivery is quick and efficient. I had a query so rang them and the person I spoke was excellent in terms of explaining the answer to my query. Great company to deal with."
"Very quick service and the quality of the goods excellent. Would highly recommend using Charnwood Fundraising."
"The collecting boxes came quickly and were fine for our money raising event. Only one comment to make, it would be better not to have cords which could be cut and stolen. Much better to have a chain which can be secured to a counter or other means of securing to prevent theft."
"I ordered some collection buckets, there was a wide range of colours and I was able to get ones that went with our scheme colours, ordering was easy and delivery was quick and they arrived in good time for the event we need them for."
"Great quality products and very fast despatch! Thank you A*"
"I have always dealt with Charnwood as they have always completed our orders as quickly as possible and they even told me when they were out of stock and asked if I would mind waiting a week for my goods? Not at all as I trust them implicitly. Phil J Chairman "20-20 Voice" Cancer"
"Products were just as described, good value and arrived promptly. Would recommend."
"Brilliant service from start to finish. Extremely happy with our 48 fundraising pots. Highly recommended"
"Little fluffy duck (!!) lovely! Gift for a relative who appears on RSPCA Wildlife programme. So going to a good cause."
"Excellent service, fast delivery. Will definitely use in future. Thank you!"
"From the ease of ordering from their website to receiving the parcel of collection boxes was smooth and quick. Would highly recommend to fellow charity supporters"
"Good service. Bingo books were exactly what I ordered and arrived quickly. Thanks!"
"Arrived very quickly and promptly"
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.83 based on 309 reviews