Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Charnwood Fundraising

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

"As always a smooth easy, hassle free purchase. Will definitely be back"
"Easy search of website to find what I was looking for. Easy checkout and prompt delivery."
"Very pleased with quality of collecting boxes ,also speed of delivery. Thank you."
"Very helpful member of staff when I rang to clarify my order."
"I was very happy with the service we as a charity recived"
"Very fast and efficient delivery. One item I ordered was not in stock but a replacement was sent out free of charge as a separate order. Very pleasing customer service. Products as described."
"Super fast delivery and the money boxes look great! Can't wait to use them for our school fair this weekend."
"Supplied alternative collection boxes when the original ones were out of stock , at the original price. Excellent customer service!"
"Fast, friendly, polite service. The item I wanted was out of stock so I was offered a slightly more expensive item at the same price."
"The collection buckets arrived very promptly and are well made. They are in the "house colour" of our organisation, and I like that they came complete with cable ties to secure the lids. I am more than pleased with them and believe them to be good value."
"Great prices, fast delivery and an efficient service. Would recommend."
"The collection buckets arrived really promptly we have purchased similar ones before and returned to Charnwood as you can be assured of good quality. We used them collecting in TESCOs this morning and raised over £400 towards disabled children's services great result all round."
"Good products at reasonable prices"
"Easy ordering, prompt despatch, quality products"
"Great products the labels went on perfectly with ease and printed on fantastic"
"Lovely keyring and we'll made"
"Quick delivery and good products at good prices"
"Prompt delivery to a different address. Easy to see delivery cost before committing."
"All received promptly & intact."
"Items were delivered quickly and were of good quality"
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.81 based on 252 reviews