Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Charnwood Fundraising

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

"From the ease of ordering from their website to receiving the parcel of collection boxes was smooth and quick. Would highly recommend to fellow charity supporters"
"Good service. Bingo books were exactly what I ordered and arrived quickly. Thanks!"
"Arrived very quickly and promptly"
"The website is easy to navigate making for an easy and pleasant transaction. Great communication and fast delivery. I was very impressed with the quality of the products bought."
"Very fast delivery and pleased with products. Would recommend"
"I orderd some stuff on behalf of my charity everything was outstanding"
"Brilliant charity buckets, used for a Macmillan coffee morning and did the job perfectly. Will be re-using them again in the future, great purchase."
"Excellent service both on the phone and by email. Items arrived very promptly. Recommend!"
"I ordered some charity buckets, lids and stickers from Charmwood and the following day they were delivered in good condition and promptly with in the time allocated. The goods were packed well and nothing had been damaged. I got exactly what I ordered at a very reasonable price. Thank you. I would recommend Charmwood to colleagues and friends."
"Fast delivery of fundraising products. Very pleased with the delivery and quality"
"ORDER WAS DELIVERED QUICKLY AND THE GOODS WERE JUSY WHAT I WANTED"
"Brought wedding card boxes and used these boxes as suggestion boxes at work."
"i didnt receive my goods and i feel really disappointed."
We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order which was despatched on 10 August - the date the order was placed. We have checked the tracking and can see that Royal Mail attempted delivery on 13 August. We will contact you by email with details of the tracking so that you can re-arrange delivery with Royal Mail.
"The product was as described and came the next day."
"I am very pleased with the quality of my square collection boxes, but more so with the speed of delivery! I ordered before midday yesterday and they were delivered by my postie this morning! Well done, and thank-you very much."
"Good quality and very fast delivery, thank you!"
"Excellent service, super fast delivery time. Highly recommended."
"All products purchased were as described. Very helpful member of staff when I had a product query. Certainly use again."
"Fabulous products (buckets and boxes) and fast, efficient delivery! Excellent on line help too, so really impressed and will definitely return to buy more!"
"Ordered 2 charity buckets, arrived very quickly and are perfect for charitable donations at our event next week. Will be purchasing more and recommending to others. Thank you."
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.81 based on 252 reviews