Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Charnwood Fundraising

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Postal Service, Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Charnwood Fundraising ?

"Reasonable prices and very quick delivery. The only thing I would fault was the courier (not directly Charnwood's fault). I was given the option to receive a text from the courier when they were nearing my delivery and this never happened."
"I had my order within 24 hours, for no extra cost despite living in the Highlands. Very happy with the service, my Charity number had been added to my account within an hour of emailing. The collection buckets and tins are brilliant. Will definitely use them again."
"Easy ordering system. Arrived promptly. Product appears good Quality."
"Ordering & delivery were seamless and product was as described."
"Great product at a great price. Very reasonable delivery charges and excellent fast service. Thank you."
"Easy online ordering, and quick delivery of items purchased."
"Prompt service and very simple to place order"
"I was really disappointed with the service. I ordered the buckets on Wednesday and paid for next day delivery but they didn’t arrive until Monday."
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service. However, we have checked the details of your order and can see that you selected and paid for Royal Mail Second Class Signed For service. This is a 2 - 3 day service and, according to the tracking, Royal Mail delivered within this timescale.
"I'm not really a one for reviews, good, bad or otherwise but on this occasion I feel I must as Charnwood Fundraising were pointed out to me by a friend some four years ago as a source and we have not looked back since. All of our orders have been dealt with quickly & efficiently, even when we first started and paid by cheque. I would have absolutely no hesitation in promoting 'CF' for anyone looking to kick-start their own charity and will be continuing purchasing from them as & when I need. Best wishes Phil J Chairman "20-20 Voice" Cancer"
"quick delivery and good customer service"
"order received very quickly"
"I placed the order and it was confirmed and despatched the same day. I phoned to ask if they had templates and was given all the help I needed."
"Efficient supply of goods"
"my order arrived on time and it was just as I wanted"
"The website was easy to use and the the goods were received by return. Brillian"
"Excellent service and video showing how to open the collecting tins."
"I ordered the collection buckets and they were delivered by Royal Mail very quickly, great service."
"Excellent communications....super fast delivery...great price."
"They answered my telephone enquiry promptly and dispatched the goods quickly and correctly."
"The fundraising tubs are very good quality and quick delivery"
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.80 based on 204 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!