Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

Read Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy
Quick, efficient delivery. Tombola tickets are exactly what I needed. Would recommend
I would totally recommend Charnwood. The website and ordering process is quick and easy, communication of orders is great and delivery really quick.
Excellent service and delivery first class
Good communication when item order3ed not immediately available and also responded well when the order delivery went wrong.
Everything i ordered was exactly as described on the website. Arrived when it was expected. Overall very good service.
Excellent Quality and good delivery. So impressed we are ordering more.
It was the first time I had used this site and I was really pleased with my purchases. I only bought some collection tins, but will definitely be using Charnwood again, they have a huge range of stuff.
Shopping with Charnwood was very straightforward and the goods were received promptly
Great service, items arrived very quickly and are good quality, would use this company again
simple..... good value , good service ........all you need
Brilliant company I find everything I need for the charity at very good prices .
Good quality product and quick efficient delivery
Absolutely amazing will only use this company from now on, 100% recommend
Easy to navigate website with lots of clear choice. Super quick delivery and really helpful that VAT is reduced for Charity. Unfortunately, my labels arrived damaged, though everything else was well packed.
Easy to follow website. Competitive prices and prompt delivery.
Ordered some flat pack donation boxes for an event yesterday. Worked a treat and we will use them again. We had a problem with the delivery which Charnwood solved very quickly. Would recommend and not hesitate to use again in the future.
Ordered, new collection can and bucket labels online, easy task. Delivery was fast, arriving just 2 days after ordering. Fantastic service, will use Charnwood again.
Really pleased with our Shakers, great vibrant colour and speedy delivery. Would buy again for sure!!
Easy to order, arrived on time and was exactly what we expected. Great service will use Charnwood Fundrasing again!!!!
Efficient and cheap! Quick delivery. Exactly what I was looking for!
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.82 based on 351 reviews