Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Charnwood Fundraising

sales@charnwoodfundraising.co.uk

6a International House, Battle Road

How would you rate Charnwood Fundraising?

Yvonne Harrison
Yvonne Harrison
Verified Buyer
"The website is easy to use, goods arrive well packed, really quickly and are exactly what we need. As a recently established small charity , WHISH ,for children with disabilities in Whitby, it has helped our fundraising immensely."
Robert Baker
Robert Baker
Verified Buyer
"The quality of service that we have received form Charnwood has always been excellent."
Linda James
Linda James
Verified Buyer
"The service received from Charnwood is always excellent. They have a great range of fundraising product at very competitive prices. Bullies has used Charnwood for a number of years and will continue to do so."
Kerrie Webber
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery time Great quality tubs."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great product, quick delivery, thank you very much"
"Lovely high quality collecting tins, in great vibrant colours. Next day deliver was spot on too!"
Dan - All Star Parrots
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service, great products and great prices. Fast shipping"
"Fantastic service. Fast shipping and great products."
Yvonne McKeown
Verified Buyer
"Reasonable prices and very quick delivery. The only thing I would fault was the courier (not directly Charnwood's fault). I was given the option to receive a text from the courier when they were nearing my delivery and this never happened."
ALEXANDRA GROVES
Verified Buyer
"I had my order within 24 hours, for no extra cost despite living in the Highlands. Very happy with the service, my Charity number had been added to my account within an hour of emailing. The collection buckets and tins are brilliant. Will definitely use them again."
Andrea Barrell
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering system. Arrived promptly. Product appears good Quality."
John Kenton-Page
Verified Buyer
"Ordering & delivery were seamless and product was as described."
David Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Great product at a great price. Very reasonable delivery charges and excellent fast service. Thank you."
Joy Nelson
Verified Buyer
"Easy online ordering, and quick delivery of items purchased."
Hilary Metcalfe
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and very simple to place order"
Sasha Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"I was really disappointed with the service. I ordered the buckets on Wednesday and paid for next day delivery but they didn’t arrive until Monday."
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service. However, we have checked the details of your order and can see that you selected and paid for Royal Mail Second Class Signed For service. This is a 2 - 3 day service and, according to the tracking, Royal Mail delivered within this timescale.
Phil Johnson
Verified Buyer
"I'm not really a one for reviews, good, bad or otherwise but on this occasion I feel I must as Charnwood Fundraising were pointed out to me by a friend some four years ago as a source and we have not looked back since. All of our orders have been dealt with quickly & efficiently, even when we first started and paid by cheque. I would have absolutely no hesitation in promoting 'CF' for anyone looking to kick-start their own charity and will be continuing purchasing from them as & when I need. Best wishes Phil J Chairman "20-20 Voice" Cancer"
"quick delivery and good customer service"
"order received very quickly"
Carolyn Inness
Verified Buyer
"I placed the order and it was confirmed and despatched the same day. I phoned to ask if they had templates and was given all the help I needed."
Keith Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Efficient supply of goods"
"my order arrived on time and it was just as I wanted"
"The website was easy to use and the the goods were received by return. Brillian"
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.78 based on 169 reviews