Charnwood Fundraising Reviews

6a International House, Battle Road

Click Here

Tell us how Charnwood Fundraising made you happy

Louisa Sisson
"Quick delivery and good products at good prices"
Phil Johnson
"I'm not really a one for reviews, good, bad or otherwise but on this occasion I feel I must as Charnwood Fundraising were pointed out to me by a friend some four years ago as a source and we have not looked back since. All of our orders have been dealt with quickly & efficiently, even when we first started and paid by cheque. I would have absolutely no hesitation in promoting 'CF' for anyone looking to kick-start their own charity and will be continuing purchasing from them as & when I need. Best wishes Phil J Chairman "20-20 Voice" Cancer"
Kevin Bellwood
"Second time I bought from Charnwood Fundraising, they have everything I needed and the delivery was amazingly swift."
"Very quick delivery and no hassle."
"Items arrived promptly and as described"
"I will like thanks you, parches it was amazing and loved fundraising."
"We collected donations for a member of staff who was retiring and who wanted any gifts to be donated to a dementia charity, this charity box was ideal for the purpose and the member of staff was delighted with the donations received."
"I recently bought some collecting buckets from Charnwood Fundraising. The quality is excellent and they arrived very promptly. And having searched the internet, I think they were one of the cheapest."
"Competitive pricing, quick delivery, good quality product!"
"Good product, good value, delivered when they said they would. Thank you."
"The collecting buckets I ordered on Saturday arrived (free) on the Tuesday. The service was excellent, the product is exactly as described and the quality exceeded my expectations. I'll use Charnwood Fundraising again... and there can be no higher recommendation than that."
"Quick delivery, very sturdy should last well, I found the stick on labels great for sealing on a temporary basis."
"Good, reasonably priced, fast delivery service, nice bucket, good speedy email response to query"
"I ordered two collecting buckets. They are ideal size, strength everything - all we could have asked for. Also I ordered it for delivery Wednesday as I had left it to the last minute shopping around and we needed them for the weekend. There arrived a day earlier than ordered. If you want a collecting bucket, look no further, I could not fault them. Rob"
"Great product, great service"
"Fast and efficient delivery, donation buckets are a good quality."
"Order some ducks for a duck race. Arrived very quickly in excellent packaging. Cheapest place I could get them and quick. Thank you"
"I found the website very informing, and easy to follow. Delivery was fast and the goods I purchased, top quality."
"Really pleased to be able to buy just a single (rather than a multi pack!!) collection box from made of recycled plastic that arrived so quickly. Highly recommended."
"Excellent speedy service and useful range of products at good prices, with a fair p@p rate."
"Very pleased with the products and speed of service. Many thanks"
"Very quick and trouble free ordering"
"Exactly what I needed for an Employee Survey box - and blank so we could style them with our logo’s. Perfect and fast. Thank you"
Charnwood Fundraising is rated 4.83 based on 309 reviews