Charlotte Tilbury Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Charlotte Tilbury

How would you rate Charlotte Tilbury?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rob

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Charlotte Tilbury in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rob
"I visited their store in Westfield, London. It was absolutely fantastic. The staff are incredibly helpful and the range of products available is brilliant. I would highly recommend Charlotte Tilbury"
"Communication very good, presentation of goods beyond expectation, quick delivery, free samples."
"I was very impressed with packaging! My goods arrived beautifully presented in a lovely dark red box with a bow. It made unboxing my purchase feel very special and a real delight! All the product I ordered are great quality and a pleasure to use. I have never ordered anything from Charlotte Tilbury before but I will do again!"
Iva Selendic
"The quality of products is great. The design is perfect and the speed of delivery is excellent!"
David Fletcher
"Prompt beautifully packaged online service, which is no surprise given their quality products"
Charlotte Tilbury is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews