Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Natalie P
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 5th April 2021
Laura S
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 5th April 2021
I am so happy with my lovely special sandals. I can’t wait to wear them in May. I was very impressed how quickly you exchanged them for a smaller size. Thank you.
I am in love with my wedding shoes they’re absolutely gorgeous. I can not fault Charlotte mills as a company, I had small marks on my originals wedding shoes I purchased, I messaged the company on instagram and they replied straight away and sorted the issue out so quickly and I was sent a brand new pair within the same week!
Fast delivery and most importantly the shoes are beautiful I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day thank you
Love my new wedding shoes. Such lovely detail. Can’t wait to wear them on my big day! ❤️🤍
Beautiful shoes , lovely packaging and an overall good experience. Shoes seem really comfy too can’t wait to wear them xx thank you xx
Arrived within a couple of days of placing the order. The shoes are lovely 😊 Let’s just Covid goes away so my wedding can finally go ahead and I can wear them!
Planning a wedding during a pandemic can be hard but buying my wedding shoes was so easy! I had to exchange for another size and it was really simple and quick. I now have a beautiful pair of shoes waiting to be worn this summer 🤞 The packaging is lovely, the service was great and the shoe details make them feel very special. Thanks Charlotte and team x
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st January 2021
Easy to use website, super fast delivery and wow what do I say about the shoes,my expectations were exceeded by miles! They are beautifully made, the attention to detail is second to none and they fit like a glove. I am so glad I ordered these shoes they are going to look amazing with my dress 😍
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 30th January 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 30th January 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 30th January 2021
Shoes arrived promptly, beautifully packaged and they are exactly as I expected.
My shoes arrived just two days after I ordered them and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I was so excited, I tried them on immediately and they are incredibly comfortable. I could tell by the looks and overall feel of the shoes that they are great quality. If you want stunning shoes that you can wear all night long, I highly recommend purchasing your shoes from Charlotte Mills.
I am utterly in love with my bridal shoes. I initially ordered the Henrietta Pearl - loved them but they were too high for me (I live in trainers)! Exchanged for the Henri Pearl (same shoe with smaller heel) and the process was so quick and easy. I couldn't believe how quickly I received my new pair. The quality is great, they're comfortable and the small touches just make them the perfect bridal shoes. Can't wait to wear them on my big day!
Love, love my shoes, cannot wait to wear them. I would size down as I am a UK 38 but they were a little too big so re-ordered the UK37 and they were perfect. Great service and came promptly. Thank you X
I purchased the George Pearl shoes for my big day, they arrived within 2 days and I’m over the moon with them! The attention to detail is lovely and they are very comfortable, wish I could wear them everyday! Fingers crossed our wedding still goes ahead later this year so I can show off my lovely new shoes 🤍 Thank you so much 😊
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 27th January 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 27th January 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 27th January 2021
I absolutely adore my shoes, they are so comfy and just gorgeous. I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day! Thank you so much
Goede communicatie via DM had schoenen via Sample Sale besteld. Bezorging was minder maar dat ligt aan Brexit. Prachtige schoenen kan niet wachten tot de dag!!
Very Disappointed, €87.00 custom charge! Your shoes on their way back
Love my shoes! I ended up buying two pairs, one for the day and one for the evening as I couldn’t decide! Both are lovely and comfy and fab quality! I’ve only taken pictures of one pair so far!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th January 2021
I love my shoes, can’t fault them. There just amazing. Can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th January 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th January 2021
Excellent service very beautiful product
Recently purchased my second pair of CM’s If that doesn’t tell you something I don’t know what will. I can’t fault the quick delivery, the helpful social media team and the quick replies when I had to email about delivery if I missed my parcel. Purchases are always packaged immaculately and arrive in one piece. Thank you girls for my beautiful wedding shoes, I can’t wait to wear them next year! Xx
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.91 based on 350 reviews