Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Natalie P
Laura S
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021
Rachel G
Lovely designer, customer service is great and attentive. Shoes arrived in great condition
Wow. Just wow. The shoes have completely blown me away - the attention to detail is just second to none. If you’re wondering whether these shoes are worth it, please do not hesitate a second longer. To say I truly love my wedding shoes as much as I love my wedding dress, is amazing. My big day hasn’t arrived yet, but I can’t wait to feel a million dollars prancing round in these. Thank you so much Charlotte Mills and team.
I bought my shoes from the store in Manchester and fell completely in love with them! Naturally, I just had to buy the matching bag to go with them! Can’t wait to wear them for my wedding!
Lovely packaging. Both deliveries arrived promptly despite back order/pre-order and being advised of delays.
Great quality products, can’t wait to finally get to wear my shoes and use the bag!!
Simply gorgeous! I cannot wait to wear these shoes on my wedding day. The quality and attention to detail is incredible. The customer service I received from Charlotte Mills was also exceptional as I wanted to exchange my shoes all because of the new organza straps (which are stunning) and the team couldn’t have been any more accommodating and made the process so easy.
The shoes are more amazing than I could ever have imagined. I cannot wait to wear them on my special day. The small little touches and the fantastic communication when I had questions most definitely make Charlotte Mills as a business stand out from others. Thank you so much for making the perfect shoes for my perfect day
Very quick response to queries and delivered to the dates they committed to
From the second I preordered my shoes the team were fantastic. I received emails throughout and once dispatched tracking details.
I have ordered the Henri pale blue and the Jude bag to match. They arrived and did not disappoint they are stunning. The attention to detail, the colour, the quality, I'm in love and the shoes are so comfortable. I would highly recommend to any Bride looking for the perfect shoes and bag for their wedding day or even bridemaids. I'd wear mine everyday if I could:-)
Thankyou team Charlotte Mills for creating two gorgeous products 😍
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 9th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 9th March 2021
In love with my shoes, so comfortable can’t wait to wear them on my big day! So glad I came across this company, perfection!
Beautiful shoes for our lovely day!
Found Charlotte Mills on instagram and loved the variety of gorgeous modern styles available.
I found my dream shoes for my wedding.
Charlotte and the team were super helpful in updating me on my order along the way and the shoes arrived beautifully packaged. So many lovely details, great quality and
also really comfy.
Literally can't wait to wear them on my wedding day and so happy to be supporting and female lead independent business. x
I absolutely LOVED the shoes. They are a bit big so I’ll be changing them for a smaller size, however I love the finer details that come with the shoes.
The team were nothing short of phenomenal, even when I exchanged sizes twice. They offered advice and without it I would’ve have found the perfect pair for my big day. Stunning, sublime attention to detail and so comfortable. Thank you Charlotte Mills for creating a masterpiece.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 6th March 2021
Buying from Charlotte Mills was a lovely experience, even online. I ordered 2 styles of shoes, both were gorgeous and so comfortable! It was very easy to return the pair I didn’t want. The fine details in these shoes are incredible, love them!
I really like my wedding shoes, they are perfect and exactly what I imagined I wanted to wear. Thank you!
Couldn’t recommend more it was all the finishing touches that made it for me can’t wait to wear them
I received my wedding shoes a lot quicker than I expected (I live in the US). The shoes arrived absolutely gorgeous and I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day!
They're beautiful. Such good quality, the sole is nice and cushioned and comfortable. The penny and engraved bottom are such nice touches. I can't wait to wear them. I did go up a size (i am a large 6, chose a 7) and glad i did.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 4th March 2021
Absolutely love my wedding shoes. Can't wait to wear them!
I never normally spend much on a pair of shoes but since discovering Charlotte Mills a year ago when I started to look at wedding planning, I since could not find any other shoes which matched the standard! When I read the story behind them and how each of them are personalised, it was a no brainer! I ordered them and within 2 days they arrived, beautifully packaged, looking even nicer in person! I was pleasantly surprised to find the fit was perfect for me - having narrow feet has often meant certain heels are baggy or the straps are far too big but these were just right! They are very comfortable (for heels) and I'm already wearing them in around the house - the soles are covered in a removable film of plastic so I don't have to worry about getting them dirty before the big day. The whole process from buying to delivery was incredibly efficient and I would 100% recommend these shoes to anyone for their special day!
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.91 based on 342 reviews