Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Amanda Lewis
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 16th February 2021
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 31st January 2021
Absolutely amazing! I can't even describe how happy I am with finding the perfect shoes for my wedding day! To top off the fact that the shoes themselves are so beautiful, comfortable and luxurious, the customer service I experienced was amazing. Ordering multiple shoes during a pandemic was a bit of a nightmare but the team were amazing and when my shoes arrived I couldn't believe how gorgeous and thoughtful the packaging was. Even though my wedding has been postponed a year I can breathe a sigh of relief that I have my dream shoes! What tops it off is to be supporting a small, local business! Thank you Charlotte & the team!
Love my Immy pearl sandals, very comfortable, feel secure on my feet and so elegant looking! I know I'll be able to wear them all day and well into the night at my wedding.
I’ve just received my shoes and I’m absolutely in love with them! They are everything I wanted and more! If you’re debating whether to purchase then don’t hesitate, you’ll be over the moon with them!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 19th January 2021
Gorgeous shoes bought for my daughter
I love my shoes so much! They will be the perfect addition to my big day!
in love with my wedding shoes, absolutely stunning!!!!
I received my shoes in the post and they were gorgeously packed!! The thought and effort that goes into the shoes is amazing! They are beautiful shoes, every detail is stunning and they are comfy! I will feel so special wearing them on my wedding day, I can’t wait to show them off! Xx
The shoes are stunning. I ordered the Imogen Unicorns and they are literally so beautiful, I cannot wait to wear them on my big day, thank you Charlotte Mills!
I am so happy I found this website for my wedding shoes. They have that extra special touch!
My shoes are beautiful ! And such good customer service, I firstly tried some that was too big it was no problem at all to change and also then changed my mind on the ones I originally chose and nothing was ever a problem, great overall experience thank you
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 8th January 2021
I've picked the George Pearl for my wedding shoes and I love them. I'd had my eye on Charlotte Mills shoes for a while and when they arrived I knew I'd made the right choice. They are beautiful and feel very comfortable. Can't wait to wear them on my wedding day.
After searching for a long time looking for the perfect wedding shoes, I found them with Charlotte Mills. I missed a deal on these by one day, but by contacting the store I was given a discount code as a good will gesture. On purchasing my special shoes I was absolutely blown away buy the quality. They are gorgeous and the customer service and delivery where wonderful. They arrived packed beautifully in a blue box with special extra’s. The shoes cover everything from something old, new, borrowed and blue. I will be keeping my shoes forever afterwards, I highly recommend this company for your very special day.
These shoes are beautiful. Stunning detail! They have a really lovely range to suit everyone aswell
OMG. We love them. They fit like a dream. My daughter is in awe. Love the bottoms will be in a picture for sure. Spring garden wedding! Xoxo
And they arrived Dec 24 for Christmas
Beautiful well made shoes. They are so comfy to wear and I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day.
Lovely shoes, super comfy and fast delivery, very happy and totally recommend!
The whole experience of receiving my Charlotte Mills shoes was amazing. The box, packaging and the shoes themselves are amazing. I cannot wait to wear them on my wedding day.
The staff were so helpful - the first pair I ordered online were too narrow. Now I have the perfect shoes (henri) and I love them. Thanks for all your help!
The quality is excellent however the “size 2” is not actually a two. I was told after purchasing “they run big” which is not ideal when you have petite feet.
I am so in love with my beautiful wedding shoes, they are stunning yet comfortable; the little touches make the shoes so special and I cannot wait to wear them! The team have also been great with quick responses. Thank you!
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.90 based on 266 reviews