Charlotte Mills Reviews

of reviewers recommend Charlotte Mills
Read Charlotte Mills  Reviews

About Charlotte Mills :

Wedding shoe designer, Charlotte, graduated from the prestigious Cordwainers (part of London college of Fashion) and along with its Alumni - the likes of Jimmy Choo, Patrick Cox and Sophia Webster - she followed her dreams and created her own brand in 2014 when she launched her first collection.

A pair of Charlotte Mills shoes has everything covered - the “Something old” is the silver Sixpence, the “Something new” is your shoes, “Something Borrowed is an envelope we provide which can be sent back to us with a picture of you in your shoes, and your “Something blue” is the blue detailing in the in-sock.

Charlotte hopes that each and every Bride falls in love with their wedding shoes and will treasure them forever as a keepsake of their special day.

info@charlottemills.com

Natalie P
Laura S
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021
Rachel G
I love these shoes so much and can't wait to wear them at my wedding in 2022. Beautifully made pair of shoes, foot bed lovely and padded great for all day wear. I love all the attention to detail sixpence in the shoe, something blue and the writing on the sole all these little things make these shoes so special.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 29th March 2021
The shoes are incredible, such wonderful quality and beautiful design. The customer service has also been amazing!
Amazing wedding shoes! Cant wait to wear these shoes! Crushed pearls are everything❤
I found Charlotte Mills on google, I was just searching for wedding shoes. At first, I was just going to get plain white shoes but when I saw these shoes, I fell in love. The website is so easy to use, I think the price is fair for the quality, I love reading about the background of the shoes and where they’re made etc. I ordered on Wednesday evening and received Saturday which I thought was great! I just found the whole experience so enjoyable and you don’t get that everywhere. Thank you so much :)
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 25th March 2021
I have got a pair of your shoes for my wedding I can’t wait to wear them the details to the shoes are stunning I look forward to sending you a picture of the day thanks so much xx
Hi, unfortunately I have returned the shoes that I purchased for my wedding. I didn’t personally think the quality of the shoes reflected the price. The shoes that I ordered also already looked as though they had been worn/tried on numerous times, and the buckle of the strapping was very poor quality. The sizing was also small meaning the shoes didn’t fit comfortably. I’m not sure if all the shoes are of this quality but I would not recommend the Jamie pearl.
So comfy! Look beautiful and I am really excited to wear them on my special day x
shoes were beautiful. needed the wide size but exchange process very easy and stress free
Such amazing products accompanied by an excellent customer service team. I love my shoes and can't wait to wear it for my wedding! I couldn't decide which style I liked better and so I ordered two differing styles. It was very simple to return the one that I didn't end up choosing, free of charge. Thank you for making the wedding planning process easier during this pandemic.
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th March 2021
The shoes are AMAZING! They’re really comfy and I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day! So much love & care is put into the packaging too and the idea of a little six pence/ poem & some blue is so cute! I would highly recommend Charlotte Mills!
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 18th March 2021
Omg! How to explain these shoes. They are so so beautiful! But also unbelievably comfortable!
I bought two pairs of shoes for my daughter's wedding, one pair for me and one for my daughter. Shoes have arrived beautifully packed, they fit really well (no pinching) and they look fantastic. The delivery was delayed but we were kept informed and they did arrive when we were told to expect them. We haven't worn them yet as her wedding isn't until May 2022. Will forward pictures after the wedding.
Love them so much. Love the attention to detail on them
Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 17th March 2021 Charlotte Mills  5 star review on 17th March 2021
I loved the idea of Charlotte Mills wedding shoes when I first stumbled across the site and since getting them I love them even more! So far they seem to be so comfortable which I was very pleasantly surprised at. They also look amazing and came so wonderfully packaged.

I can’t wait to wear my shoes on the big day!! I will 100% recommend the brand to anyone looking for wedding shoes in the future!
Gorgeous designs and great customer service. Shoes were packed so beautifully and I was kept up to date when there was a delay to my order (thanks to Brexit!). Shoes have now arrived and are so comfortable! Can’t wait to wear them on my big day.
Very comfy and the perfect wedding shoes!
I LOVE my new shoes. They are amazing quality and fit perfectly. I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day!
Absolutely in love 😍
Gorgeous shoes, totally worth the money for my special day! Can't wait to wear them. Originally I am a 5 and when I used the size guide it said I would be a 3, so I decided to email the Charlotte team to ask about the sizing. They encouraged me to order a 4 first and pleased I did, as they fit perfectly! 5*
Excellent delivery, beautiful packaging, stunning shoes!
I bought the shoes as a gift for my future daughter in law for her wedding day , she loves them and feels so special in them . They are beautifully made, stunning 😍
Charlotte Mills is rated 4.91 based on 342 reviews