Charlies Direct Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Charlies Direct

9 Dyffryn Enterprise Park, Newtown United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Charlies Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mike Thompson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Charlies Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mike Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"People need to be aware of the shabbiness of this business, 2 kennels bought via amazon arrived not of the quality expected so asked to send back I was told I would gave to pay return despite not fit for purpose. Complained to Amazon. Seller eventually after so much fannying about arranged courier to collect. Courier collected advised seller they said would be back on Monday and refund processed. Now Wednesday still no refund I get told IT TAKES 14 DAYS FOR REFUND! to me thats 3 weeks since initial sale. So who benefits these lot do. VERY UNHELPFUL, DOES NOT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS, EXPECTS YOU TO READ T&C WHICH MOST WOULDNT BOTHER WITH SMALL PRINT IF JUST BUYING ITEMS OUTRIGHT. JUST BE WARNED YOU DONT ALWAYS GET WHAT THEY ADVERTISE OR CLAIM."
"I ordered at 3.35pm on Wednesday 10th September 2014 and everything received by courier by lunchtime Friday 12th September 2014. They are also very quck to answer the phone. Very impressed."
Charlies Direct is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews