CharityJob Reviews

Read CharityJob Reviews

info@charityjob.co.uk

Hanover House
76 Coombe Road

Tell us how CharityJob made you happy
Super quick, helpful and efficient, as always!
First time we have used Charity Jobs and we received double the applications we would normal when recruiting.
Excellent service - prompt replies to my query. Thankyou.
Easy to use, good results. Very helpful customer service.
Charity Job are always super fast and efficient. Thank you
What can I say..... Beverley Devine really did go the extra mile to help me, with a matter that I am sure was outside her remit.
Many thanks and keep up the sterling work.
Sincerely,
Mark Boon.
Easy to use their website and staff are really helpful and quickly resolve any issues!
We have always had excellent service with Charity Job.
Jules has been excellent support through our batch recruitments. Great and friendly customer services and account management!!!
Chris was swift & efficient in resolving my query - thank you :)
Jules was extremely helpful, making the whole process easy to navigate and swift to expedite.
Charity Job's customer service is excellent. I found their response time and professionalism very supportive especially as it was my first time advertising a post on their platform.
excellent website, excellent customer service, Jules provided immediately action to our queries thank you
The website is very easy to use and has all the features that we need. We have also recruited successfully using Charity Jobs.

The office staff (I deal with Katie mainly) are really friendly and helpful.
Jules is great, responsive when we need help and if she is not available her colleagues are great as well and step in. We get good responses as platform well known in the sector.
Best known in the charity sector, so gets most candidates and most jobs. Therefore a must to use.
We are always pleased with the service we receive from Charity Jobs and 8 times out of 10 we successfully manage to fill our vacancies.
Jules is amazing, always available to help me and goes over and beyond my expectations!
Amazingly helpful and provided just the right advice and guidance. Made the whole process simple!
Very prompt response to my telephone call and helpful account manager.
CharityJob is rated 4.58 based on 298 reviews